Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

A couple more up, 280Rem and 30-06

Thread starter #1

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE/PRAW..... Cedar BC
I have a couple of real gooders up.
#1.. SOLD

#2.. Zastava M70 Bavarian Carbine, Mannlicher, lightened trigger, Burris bases, less than a box down the tube. $825

06a.jpg

Consider BLR 81 light in 300WSM as trade for either. Also may look at pre 64, Mod 94 carbine in 32 Sp or JM Marlin in 35 Rem.

Thread starter #7

Foxton Gundogs

I like you have to many '06s as it is Mike, now trade it for a 22-250 and we can talk lol

L

Leaseman

I like you have to many '06s as it is Mike, now trade it for a 22-250 and we can talk lol
Still sitting on the fence whether I sell my heavy barrelled Tikka....such a fine looking piece, made well before the new T3's! Maybe I will take it out this year and do some shooting with it!

Thread starter #10

Foxton Gundogs

Got the 280 to the range today, sighted it in at 25 yds as is my way then backed up to 240 yds and dialed it into this target. after the last 3 shots on the bull I cranked it up 3 inches but was out of borrowed bullets so could not test it but I would say she is shooting about an inch-2inches at 240 yds.

7x39.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom