Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

A day at the range # 2

johniv

WOW that must keep ya busy cleaning guns. I seldom shoot more than 2 or 3, but then I am pretty lazy.

Thread starter #6

Walter

Long-Time Member
Revolvers first then auto's. Might be a bit different to some but i use carb cleaner [HP spray can ] to clean up auto's. They get all the carbon and junk out and lubricate. Clean up the barrel and recoil rod & spring if required ,then a bit of oil on slide and frame and there ready to rock.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
brake cleaner works well also. When hunting geese in the winter we trip all the oil and grease with brake clean then lube with graphite powder. Never a misfire or jam. I love pix of guns BTW.

gunseller

Wow nice bunch of handguns. With that many if you shoot.each more than a few.time it can start.to become.work. 3-4 weeks ago I met with all of the manufactures of the firearms we sell. In 4.days I shot.over 200 of their firearms. I will admit I was starting to be.done.when Thursday night.came.around.
Steve

Top Bottom