Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

all packed ready to go

Thread starter #1

sealevel

Long-Time Member
tomorrow morning i am climbing on a jet heading for houston . my son who is a tesla nut has rented one and we are going to drive across texas . he will likely buy one when we get back . then we will do some fishing on the gulf .
dan i will be sure to post any fishing pictures in the rite forum .

Big Lew

This IS My Life
tomorrow morning i am climbing on a jet heading for houston . my son who is a tesla nut has rented one and we are going to drive across texas . he will likely buy one when we get back . then we will do some fishing on the gulf .
dan i will be sure to post any fishing pictures in the rite forum .
Wishing you and your son enjoy your time together. My son would love to have a Tesla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your trip to the Lone Star State.. There seems to be a bit of everything there.. My trip many moons ago sure opened my eyes... :Oh Yeah!:

Last edited:

gunseller

Enjoy the trip and enjoy the time with your son. Tell us your thoughts on the tesla. And of course picts of anything you catch.
Steve

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
Best(and biggest) steak I have ever ad was at the Fort Worth Stockyards. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place but its worth looking for.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom