Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

ANOTHER AWESOME RAFFLE.....

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Lotta people make fun of that brand of knife Bob - but, it keeps and edge, it is very useful, and best of all it is not only "experienced" but it's FREE!!

Gotta like that. :Here's To Ya:

Bow Walker

Reaction score
This is the target that our fine shootist Foxton Gundogs shot with the grand prize as it is shown....

So to paraphrase him - "This one will kill"

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Every camp needs a good tough knife that can be abused, cut everything from wire to bread and keep an edge. I have an "Old Hickory" that has been our camp knife for years before I got it.

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Got another letter in the mail today :Yee Ha:........ well, actually, it was there yesterday - I just checked the mail this morning.

More tickets are spoken for and delivered.

Mucho THANKS to you sir! :Hi:

Decker9

Mountains are my medicine
Reaction score
Iv never owned a -06 before, looks to be a shooter! I’d better jump in here. Emt for 10 tickets coming your way Dan :)

Bow Walker

Reaction score
Got it this morning Gary - PM awaiting you in cyber-space.....somewhere "out there" :can't find it:

As always - and to everyone - Thanks for the support of this place we like to call home. :Hi:

Top Bottom