Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Any one else having issues

Ken will NEVER be forgotten on here - not as long as I have anything to do with this place.

I mean, where would we be without him, his initial start up, and most of all his idea of how a website should be? He will ALWAYS have a recognition line in our header... ALWAYS.

Riverbc

Long-Time Member
Now this is really odd. I found the site on Tapatalk, but it’s listed under Big Shots, but shows the url in small print as, tnof.ca
Also the search feature says Big Shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverbc

Long-Time Member
when I do a search on Tapatalk for True North Outdoors Forum, and get nothing, but if I search for tnof.ca, I get Big Shots. Cue Twilight Zone theme music. :WHAT?:

I recently had troubles with a couple of online accounts and had to change browsers to get access to them. I tried clearing the cookies and cache from Chrome, but it still wouldn't let me in.

But - with Firefox I get in with no problems.... :What?:

My intention was not to make it hard for anyone to get back on to to even get on here. I hope to further our internet presence and exposure, thus building our site and gaining some new members from all over. I especially like the fact that our friends south of the 49th in neighboring states come for a visit and tell us about their adventures.

Steve - you are a valued member around here and we would miss you terribly if you chose to leave. I hope that Flying Collie returns as well, I really like the stories and pictures from his adventures.

Thread starter #114

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
Talking to a member and he tells me sometime when he logs in he gets redirected to another site, this appears to be random. I suspect it may have something to do with the ads in the bottom right of the home page as CC was having a similar issue. Anyone else experiencing this glitch

Me too, just got back on after days of issues. It was redirecting me to various sites. It changed up every now and then but I remember it was Home Hardware for a while and then Politico. Both sites that I don't any recollection of visiting. Hopefully things are fixed.... again.

Top Bottom