Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Any thoughts on this video folks?

BC30cal

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Fellow members;
I hope that this finds you and yours well tonight other than still absorbing the ramifications of the election results.

This was forwarded to my good wife from a business associate and we just finished watching it.

Honestly and truly, with all my heart I wish it didn't make so much sense to me.

Thanks in advance for the time it took to view and for any thoughts that you'd like to share.

All the best to you all for your remaining hunts this fall.

Dwayne

robert5

Reaction score
Very interesting thirty minutes, Nicely put together. The question is how do we stop this intrusion into our sovereignty.
So many people of all ages have joined the band wagon and believe in their hart that these are true facts.
Killing our country's economics.
Sad, very sad.

Bob

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Western Separation is at the very least a good bargaining chip to get a fairer deal for the west. If we don't deserve equal representation then Canada doesn't deserve our timber, agriculture, mineral, oil and gas and countless other smaller sector industries OR our Deep Water Ports. Treat us fair or loose us I say. Maybe we should keep Canada and everyone east of Manitoba can join Quebec. lol

CF8889

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Vivian Krause making a documentary about environmentalists has about as much legitimacy as Rain Coast making a documentary about hunting.

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Thanks Jordan Heard of her never researched her. So this seems to be the underlying theme to most articles about her???

Vivian Krause is a controversial researcher and writer critical of Canada's environmental charities. Krause claims American foundations are exercising foreign influence over Canada's non-profit sector through their funding — even though most of her claims have been debunked.

CF8889

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
She used to work for the fish farms working against environmentalists.

She makes a good chunk of money from O&G for "speaking" at their conventions.

She's as biased as they come and known for only telling a small twisted version of the truth.

He'll, I've had people use her work to "prove" I am an "anti" getting money from the states... Anyone who knows me, knows I love hunting......and that I have no money, let alone US money :Doh!::Yee Ha:

Chainsaw33

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
She used to work for the fish farms working against environmentalists.

She makes a good chunk of money from O&G for "speaking" at their conventions.

She's as biased as they come and known for only telling a small twisted version of the truth.

He'll, I've had people use her work to "prove" I am an "anti" getting money from the states... Anyone who knows me, knows I love hunting......and that I have no money, let alone US money :Doh!::Yee Ha:
Well she should get right along nicely with David Suzuki :don't tell anyone:

BC30cal

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
All who've watched the video;
Thanks to those who've responded and those who have just viewed it as well.

To be clear and sure, this biologist has a reputation of picking and choosing the stats to suit her cause - but.....

It doesn't mean that out of country money isn't being used by groups who want to influence outcomes in their favor.

Neither - of course in my opinion - does it mean that many of the folks who man the protests so faithfully are NOT professional protesters for lack of a better term.

We've been involved in movements here on the federal, provincial and municipal level over the years dealing with asphalt plants in our back yard to proposed National Parks, but thus far have not done so during hours which we were working, you know?

It's always struck me as "interesting" that there's folks who can either quit work or take unlimited leave from same to camp out and protest for the cause. As well, it would appear that they're able to get fed by "someone" while doing so.

Anyway, it's food for thought and if nothing else, perhaps will encourage us to dig a little deeper when we hear or read news items.

All the best to you all this fall.

Dwayne

PortSide

Reaction score
Sapiens means wise. Ain't seen no buffalow herds taking 3 weeks to migrate past a prairie town lately. Fish, forests and wildlife in this province are remnant shadows of the past... salmon runs facing extinction in our time and an ocean rapidly heating, its mass physics increasingly incabable of absorbing poisoness gas co2.. The kids I saw this past week "stream keepers" standing in freezing water monitoring, studying stream ecology to better comprehend our natural systems for conservation.... no paid for professional, lobbyist video there. It is these kinds of few lemmings going in the opposite direction that have ever advanced the betterment of humanity at the violent cost of their lives throughout history. Our present levels of infinite consumption of this finite resource called your home (i.e., ... the planet) is a dog that don't hunt unless you have 7 more planets just like us to fill in. Here is a bit*ch worth making. Alberta Sun Cor pres took home $15 million .... similar ditto on down the oil exec line... while Alberta prov debt $45 billion and the director of the energy regulator resigned after the province (oil corps) tried to bury his report of the $300 billion to clean-up cost while paying out to Albertans 23% while globally paying out 40 to 80% elsewhere. Take a good look at this video... contrived, coached paid for by the same media brainwash that tobacco companies still use to murder kids here and abroad. A virus consumes its host until both are dead.

Top Bottom