Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Anyone having issues with BC e ID.

• Admin

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
was trying to sign in with ''personal BCeID'' to check hunting licence /tags....several times today...
first was told ''old'' PASSWORD expired and pick a new one....did that-and its good ....but still can't get in.

358win

THE WEATHERMAN
Reaction score
Renewed my hunting licence April 1st. Logged in with no problems April 2nd and it was there.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Went in to Service BC Fri. 15 min latter I walked out with my license, 2 tags and apparently I'm a resident for another 3 years :Maybe:

savageone

Reaction score
Signed in Apr.1 with no problem got my hunting and fishing licenses and tags.
should limited entry applications not have opened Apr. 1 ??? :HUH?:

meat collector

Reaction score
was trying to sign in with ''personal BCeID'' to check hunting licence /tags....several times today...
first was told ''old'' PASSWORD expired and pick a new one....did that-and its good ....but still can't get in.
I had same problem as i had to go to service canada office and renew bceid as you have to every 3 years i did not know good to go now

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
renew every 3 years, MAKE WORK PROJECT !!!!!!
did you know that if you have a registration# on your boat,its only good for 10 years.....when you renew,you have to send in a photo of the boat......$250 f
ine if not up to date and stopped by the water cops/RCMP......another cash grab...

Top Bottom