Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

APRIL Meeting of the Old Fart Bullshooters and Liars Secret Society

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

• Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
So by all accounts the March meeting was a big success time to start planning for April. Dated? Time? location? Input folks Ideas?

Just so everyone knows, this is NOT a KLIK thing. If you have stories to share like good company and good food and are available to join us in solving all he problems of the world you are welcome to sit in and enjoy. Mainlanders could be picked up at the boat(it's free for Seniors Mon.-Thurs.

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
I'll have to pass on April, Have eye surgery on the 8th which will take a few days to heal.
and then I have a cancer checkup at VGH on the 18th which will interfere with driving for
a few days as well.

• Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
So we have had a few suggestions of Sat Mar 23rd start meeting at Cabela Big Buck event between 2 and 4 then lunch/dinner at a near by location yet to be determined. Suggestions on where to eat are open. Does this work for everyone?

Note date correction.

Last edited:
  • Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
You Got it Rick. Meet at Cabelas before 4 pm and head for Rickys for an early dinner at 5. Reservations under my name.

• Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Always welcome, we are going to try to make this a monthly deal so when you are on the island let us know.

Top Bottom