Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

ARE PEOPLE JUST PLAIN STUPID

• Admin

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
Watching the election results on computer / t.v. sets -new modems- not working....
so, after trudeaus unchecked spending, SNC lavilin ,payouts to terrorists et. al., it looks like he's going to be re elected.....WTF am i missing??? i'm going to take up figure skating and mabe knitting sweaters..... we'll all need new hobbies shortly....at least i can speak french........geez,you older guys will find it tough when trudeau makes it mandatory that everyone over 5 MUST ''parlez'' if you want a drivers licence,buy beer or gas !!!!!!! don't laugh,its coming MES AMIS !

• Admin

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
I am totally amazed........i mean, what must one do to NOT be re elected.......now watch how QUEBEC enjoys the fruits of a liberal govt.........talk about getting your cake AND EATING THE WHOLE DAM THING...........''more s.v.p.''

kanada is done !!!! a sad day indeed.

savageone

I THINK THEREFORE I AM
Reaction score
Well hopefully maybe Alberta- Sask-Manitoba coalition will stand together and tell Justin and his NDP buddy to go pound sand . Its going to be our only hope out here in Western Canada .
Sounds good in theory but reality wont be quite that good, Alberta won't still be able to ship oil through BC Saskatchewan won't no longer be able to ship grain and canola so all three provinces will be at the mercy of USA like Alberta is now having to sell oil to USA at reduced price we'll have to also sell them grain and canola at reduced prices. :Doh!:

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
One of the sad realities of this whole exercise is just what a small minority our hunting, fishing,
and outdoors community actually is. If believing most of the sentiment expressed by the vast
majority of the 2 hunting forums I'm associated with, the Liberals wouldn't have even formed an
opposition government. In this day and age of spending money you don't have seems to be the
accepted way to go, one day even a country rich in natural resources as Canada is might end up
bankrupt like Greece....and many others as well. If history repeats itself, when things get really
bad, a world war will break out, so hang on to your hats, it's coming.

Chainsaw33

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Time to start looking for good hiding places for your firearms and get a good grip on your investments . Justin will be coming after them full boar no holds barred .
Mark my word you will see new higher level of arrogance from the POS Justin than you ever thought possible . :Behave:

robert5

Reaction score
This election is a lesson for me, as Big Lew says I quess we have become a minority in our senior years. The
younger generations do not think as we do nor want the same values we have led our lives with. I find it very
discouraging as we have come up thru very good times and I do see this changing drastically. Will we have to
adapt? I do not think it is I our blood to do so.
Very interesting next few years for us old farts.

Bob

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
This election is a lesson for me, as Big Lew says I quess we have become a minority in our senior years. The
younger generations do not think as we do nor want the same values we have led our lives with. I find it very
discouraging as we have come up thru very good times and I do see this changing drastically. Will we have to
adapt? I do not think it is I our blood to do so.
Very interesting next few years for us old farts.

Bob
We aren't the only holdouts...I took my truck in for an oil and filter change today, and when I paid the old
fashioned way with real money the lady behind the desk actually wrote an old fashioned receipt for me.
When I commented about it she said her company likes to maintain old time values and resists many of the
new style impersonal ways of dealing. She was only in her twenties, lol!

Top Bottom