Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Arrows for My New KI Swat X-Bow

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:17)

KTownKiller

I like lofty heights & Roll'n Stones!!!
Reaction score
I just bought a new Killer Instinct Swat crossbow!!!! So, you X-bow dudes, like Matt, what brand of pointy sticks should I get for it?
I wanna start really reach'n out more with this new stick launcher!!!! :victorious:

358win

THE WEATHERMAN
Reaction score
With 385 FPS I wouldn't want to HUNT beyond 50 yds and that is only on an animal that is unaware or calm of you being there.
Unlike a riffle, this is under the speed of sound and the animal will hear the bow fire and may move enough for a miss or worse a wounding shot by the time the arrow gets there.

It's a bull pup design and should be fired with out a moustache or beard.
22 " carbon arrows (moon knock) with nock vein placed correctly will do the trick.
Congrats on your new toy :Oh Yeah!:

KTownKiller

Reaction score
Thanks, man! Can't wait to get it in my lunch hooks!!!! Get'n shipped out tomorrow from Michigan! The railless system sounds awesome!!!!
Some good dudes on Crossbow Nation have helped me a ton! And I found a guy in Bay City Mi wanting to sell one! He's got a Ten Point Rangemaster Pro parked on top!

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Zombie Slayers are the toughest arrow out there and offer the stiffest shaft of all the carbon arrows.
For today's quick bows, they rule.

All I shoot are Custom Zombie Slayers with Luminoks and 125 grain heads.
Pinpoint to 100 yards.

Cheers,
Nog

KTownKiller

Reaction score
Awesome!! Thanks, Matt!!! Is there anyone do'n them well on this side of the 'fence', or should I talk to Jerry from Tapp Nation...?

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
With 385 FPS I wouldn't want to HUNT beyond 50 yds and that is only on an animal that is unaware or calm of you being there.
Unlike a riffle, this is under the speed of sound and the animal will hear the bow fire and may move enough for a miss or worse a wounding shot by the time the arrow gets there.

It's a bull pup design and should be fired with out a moustache or beard.
22 " carbon arrows (moon knock) with nock vein placed correctly will do the trick.
Congrats on your new toy :Oh Yeah!:
can you be more specific ??????:funny post::Heh, heh, heh: ............................................................................................just kidding RICK :Oh Yeah!:

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Awesome!! Thanks, Matt!!! Is there anyone do'n them well on this side of the 'fence', or should I talk to Jerry from Tapp Nation...?
Unfortunately my Go-To fellow no longer makes arrows any more due to health issues.
Sad day when that happened, he was The Best!

I have heard that Don Kasumi (aka Boo on the Excalibur Forum) might be enticed into producing some. You can reach him through his website here:

Feel free to say I sent you along. If he can't handle it, he will likely know who can...

I will soon be looking myself it seems...

Cheers,
Matt

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
K-town, I shoot a Killer Instinct as well its a Brawler and loves "Zombie Slayers" even if I hate the name lol. I am no X bow expert but I suspect that the same rules as choosing a rifle bullet applies to X bow arrows.

Top Bottom