Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

BIG BODIED DEER/ North Nanaimo.

• Admin

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
out and about today, last stop was RUTHERFORD MALL North Nanaimo..just off the old island highway....walking thru the old SEARS parking lot, a really heavy bodied buck...2 full points each side......hard pressed Not to call it a mulie!!! he walked up a berm and out of sight.....towards the little pond that has condos built all around.
Jackie's damn cellphone took too long to load..no pic.

Jimmy the Prawn

The Prawn is On
Reaction score
Haha yup it’s frustrating sometimes. They sure growem big in suburbia! I’ve seen a couple this year I’d put in the 180 lbs dressed category. Monsters by VI blacktail standards. Cool to see anyways.
JP

Last edited:

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
out and about today, last stop was RUTHERFORD MALL North Nanaimo..just off the old island highway....walking thru the old SEARS parking lot, a really heavy bodied buck...2 full points each side......hard pressed Not to call it a mulie!!! he walked up a berm and out of sight.....towards the little pond that has condos built all around.
Jackie's damn cellphone took too long to load..no pic.
I usually have a hard time getting my phone camera ready in time as well...so much so that I often
don't even try. Well I just got an upgrade that has face recognition and 2 buttons on it's front. One
you press for camera, and the other for the flashlight feature. Far easier.

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Those urban bucks seem to get fat and sassy - not to mention half tame.... Yet they done't develop the big head gear sometimes...

This guy was in the neighbour's back yard and there was only a strip of bush about ten yards wide behind us.

Bernie3 - cropprd.jpg

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Holy Crap Rick, that was fast, you've only been gone from my place an HOUR. :Yikes!:

Last edited:
Top Bottom