Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

biting the bullet (no pun intended) yes, I signed on...........I am looking for:

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE/PRAWN..... Cedar BC
I have a Weaver scope off an Axis II on my 7-08 BLR it seems like a very functional optic. You will be happy Ali.

jenn7210

300 MAGNUM
Great rifle Ali ! Short , light , and an Accu-trigger to boot ............. :Oh Yeah!:

Hope it brings you all the luck you need for your moose hunt ............. :Here's To Ya:

F

Fear No Deer

Well Ali go out and get some target practice in, then look out Bullwinkle for sure, good luck.

Fowl Language

SIR Dale, The Gander Commander CERTIFIED CB PIG
ali, if you are going to a gunsmith and you are happy with the fit of your bsa, then take the bsa along so the gunsmith can draw an outline and adjust your new gun to be close or right on. did this with a shotgun for my wife and it works well.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE/PRAWN..... Cedar BC
Sometimes LOP does not translate from 1 rifle to the other due to stock and pistol grip angle etc. So be careful when assuming they will be the same.

Thread starter #63

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
now it's a matter of trying to find the time to get everything completed....why is it the best plans always get derailed before they get on the track........... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh well at least for now I can say I have a new rifle.........

thanks for all your input everyone.... I'll let ya know when I actually get to shoot the dang thing and get this party started

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom