Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Blacktail Custom Designs

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:15)

blacktail

Custom Knives and Game Calls
Reaction score
I regret to say that I will no longer be taking custom orders.
I have a full time job that keeps me away for two weeks at a time with little precious time at home.
I will still be making up knives and stuff for sale and will post when complete.
I will also continue to support this site with raffles and donations
If you see something you like just say you want it and will go from there.
Thanks

Roy Gerrath

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
I am glad that you have a full time job Roy, and we all wish you well.

Mighty glad to hear that you are not going to give up your business altogether - you are too popular to be considering that option..... :Oh Yeah!:

blacktail

Reaction score
Thanks Dan.
It also boils down to taking an order and when complete it seems like people disappear.
Pisses me off ( or should I say the commander in chief) when I get 4-5 days off a month and spend them all in the shop.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Awesome for you Roy. And My customs will now be worth 3 times as much. lol One who became addicted not a disappearing act. lol

blacktail

Reaction score
I have pretty much always had the full time job except for a brief sabbatical in 2015. It is starting to become a chore and I am not enjoying the time in the shop with other demands that are in place.

That being said I do have some loyal followers that have acquired some of my work in multiples over the years that if the need arises discussions could be initiated.

Top Bottom