Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Bow Time Machine pictures

Thread starter #1

RoscoeP

Long-Time Member
Well I got my bow press set up this afternoon after a round of 3-D. Not sure if this is the permanent location but it will do for now. I am looking for another DND surplus printer table that I want to put it on in the man cave, I have another for my reloading press and bow vise, they are very sturdy.
I fastened a 2x10 under the top of my work bench to get it at a good height, it can also go horizontal in 30 seconds, undo a set screw pull out of base and put mid support in base and tighten set screw. This press also is a draw board to check cam timing etc. It is well made and I am very happy with it. Cheers Roscoe

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another

- - - Updated - - -

One more

Thread starter #3

RoscoeP

Long-Time Member
I started today, actually I noticed last night that the fingers have two sets of places cut out at different angles so one is perfect for my Spyder 34 and other parallel limbed bows and the other spot is great for my Hoyt PCXL. So today I put the PCXL in it and gave it a couple of clicks and it was pressed enough to remove the peep and install my new Specialty Archery 45 degree angle peep. I served it and installed a #1 specialty clarifier in 1/8" and took some test shots and it looked and worked very good. I also just got a aperture kit from Specialty with 5 different sizes, the larger will go in my 37 degree peep(also new) on my Spyder 34, it only has a 3x lens. I may get another smaller clarifier later on depending on how things work out. So for I could not be happier with the press, I even waxed it with detail wax, maybe get "Shooter" to come over and buff it haha!
And don't worry since you are all friends you can come over and I won't charge you one penny more than full retail.:J/K: And I can work out all the kinks on your bows:J/K::J/K: Take care, Roscoe

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

RoscoeP

Long-Time Member
I already am, served in another peep today, before I had to drive to CR for a quick press and my time is worth a lot to me. ps glad you are alive and well. Cheers Roscoe

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom