Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

boycotts

wideopenthrottle

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
does anyone here boycott (refuse to buy from) any businesses and what is your reason

I boycott Walmart for their pricing tactics with suppliers and the super high Chinese content.

I boycott Wendys for screwing up my drive through orders way too many times.

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
I won't patronize Freshco. Safeway closed down our local store, and after a nasty battle
with their union, re-opened as Freshco with new lower paid workers. But what really was
the 'straw that broke the camel's back' for me was their not re-hiring the several mentally
disadvantaged people Safeway employed. Those people were so proud to have a real job,
so happy to be a contributing member of the community.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
That sucks... We have a café in Cedar. The KoKo Café. it was started by a couple of women with Handicapped "Kids"(everyone under 50 is a kid to me lol). They hire handicapped "kids" and train them. They have won a couple of "business of the year" for their efforts. Great for the community, great for the "kids"

Top Bottom