Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Can't shut it off!

Thread starter #1

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Well, with a little help from 'Riverbc' I was able to sign up for Tapatalk….but it won't stop
sending me messages day and night. Has anyone suggestions on how to put it to sleep
until I wish to use it? Every time someone posts on Big Shots it rings my phone. I suppose
if this site was my only interest in life and I was stuck at home with nothing to do it would
be alright, but having it ring while shopping, going to the biffy, sleeping, and having dinner
is annoying!

There must be a Settings page or a way to limit the amount of contact that the program throws at you....
U have to be able to choose things like - IF you want to get contacted at all when others post.

mastercaster

This IS My Life
Well, with a little help from 'Riverbc' I was able to sign up for Tapatalk….but it won't stop
sending me messages day and night. Has anyone suggestions on how to put it to sleep
until I wish to use it? Every time someone posts on Big Shots it rings my phone. I suppose
if this site was my only interest in life and I was stuck at home with nothing to do it would
be alright, but having it ring while shopping, going to the biffy, sleeping, and having dinner
is annoying!

I bet with the phone ringing non-stop you thought your popularity was growing in leaps and bounds!

I had a ''pager'' once, dam thing kept buzzing in my pocket.......last time I saw it,it was flying over the wheelhouse of the f/v SPARTIN at French creek......
wife has the tablets/phones ....me,i live dangerously on the edge of civilization.....no phone...I actually look around when walking in a mall or driving in the woods...... damn I live like a yahoo:Yee Ha:
p.s. no cell reception where I go anyways:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thread starter #9

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Hah! I think I've got you beat, lol! My hillbilly brother and I used to go to opposite ends of
our farm and practice Morse Code smoke signal messages to each other. I also had a large
flock of racing pigeons, some that we would attach messages to before releasing them many
miles from home.:Heh, heh, heh::Here's To Ya:small wink

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom