Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Christmas Dinner

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

• Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Turkey, stuffing, glazed ham, yams, peas, Brussel sprouts, mashed with cream cheese and garlic and the obligatory pudding and other assorted baking.

:Hungry:

gcreek

Beware of fat cooks and solictors for beer money!
Reaction score
Chicken n ham n mashed spuds n gravy n dressing n squash n fresh buns n salad. Finished with strawberry cheesecake n Apple pie n ice cream.

Turkey makes me fart.........lol

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Chicken n ham n mashed spuds n gravy n dressing n squash n fresh buns n salad. Finished with strawberry cheesecake n Apple pie n ice cream.

Turkey makes me fart.........lol
:stinky::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

ALMOSTA RANCH would have been a busy place methinks, what with all that food being prepared....Good on you guys :Here's To Ya:

wildcatter

Reaction score
Made a roast duck with stuffing, garlic mashed potato, glazed baby carrots.
And of course a variety of beverages:Yee Ha:

gunseller

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Today is the day with our kids and grandkids will be here for Christmas. Last month we had all home for Turkey and all the fixings. Today will be Casey's pizza. And beer. My wife Peggy said she wanted to spend more time with grandkids not cooking. I am good with that.
Steve

gunseller

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
The older they get the more they are doing the less time we get to see them.
Steve

Top Bottom