Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Christmas to New Years Holiday Season

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to say better late than never......... Merry Christmas (2018) and Happy New Year (2019) to y'all. I did not forget, I have been extremely busy taking time with myself and with my family and with my mom.

We had a very wonderful Christmas in the Glinnum House, with creating memories of our traditions with both my German and Peter's Danish. We shared with people who would have been alone and this year our theme was home made gifts.

I got to spend 10 glorious days with my mom and can't wait until she is transferred from her Assisted Living home on the Island to back to the Mainland where she shines.

In this time frame of the holidays Braydon wrote his BC Final exam and his IP Final exam as well as his Gas Fitter Ticket..... My son received finished his fourth and final term of his plumbing apprenticeship and passed all three exams and is now a RED SEAL Inter Provincial Journeyman Plumber and Ticketed Gas fitter. Welcome to the Trades Braydon.

We now have 2 of our kids as journeymen (and yes Azshia is fine being called a journeyman) plumbers like Dad and Grandpa and 1 a head supervisor in animal rescue/rehab/release in the world of Wild Animal Conservation.

I have in this process fired my medical team and regrouped. I found a new GP who is ready to fight along side me and find ways to combat my Lyme disease so I have more good days than bad days. To combat fibromyalgia and CFS/ME to make quality of life better than just pills and pain. It's time to fight for my life back.

KICKING ASS IN 2019.................................................................................

Love y’all
Alison

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Awesome! :Oh Yeah!:

Been wondering about you Gal!
Great to hear all is more than well with the Family, and that the HoliDaze were fun & fulfilling!

Even better news with the new SawBones! :victorious:

Wishing you All The Very Best for the coming year my Friend!! :Here's To Ya:

Cheers!
Matt

Top Bottom