Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Ciao

Thread starter #1

KH4

Not getting a lot out of this forum. Was looking for more positivity and good conversation, but it's seems like unless you have the same lines of thinking (must agree) as the most prominent and outspoken members, your opinion is not valued. Feel like I have to be on the defensive for almost everything I post.

Best of luck, tight lines and full meat poles!

I for one will defend your right to say whatever you like weather I agree or not, as long as it does not get personal....
and if it does,hell, we have a new forum for that too !!!
it would get pretty boring if everyone agreed on most things ..well, trudhole IS a turdhole we can ALL agree on that !!

I hope you reconsider. Glenn.

partsman

Never understand the need to announce a departure, see it over at 24 hour campfire, I figure I just usually don't post again on a site, like gray beards, long time since I posted there.
I just move on.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
If you have a problem with someone dissing you or your point of view in an aggressive or disrespectful way then report it. Healthy debate is encouraged, personal attacks are not. I will personally guarantee I will look into it and if there is cause deal with it. No need to leave over disagreements. We try to keep everyone on a level playing field. We can't deal with problems if we don't know about them.

olympia

Long-Time Member
I have been on this site for a few years now. My opinion has gone against alot of the people that post here, i have had "minor" battles with people here but in the end I have never thought it was best for me to move on. I would just stop checking in a for a bit but in the end I never completely stopped posting. I like it here. Sad to lose a guy if Youve decided to leave. People of different opinions keep this place lively.

Bow Walker

SGT MAJOR IN DUMBELDORE'S ARMY.
Not getting a lot out of this forum. Was looking for more positivity and good conversation, but it's seems like unless you have the same lines of thinking (must agree) as the most prominent and outspoken members, your opinion is not valued. Feel like I have to be on the defensive for almost everything I post.

Best of luck, tight lines and full meat poles!
Sorry to hear you feel that way. It is certainly NOT true, nor will it ever be true. :Na-ahh:

NO ONE on here "must agree" with what you term the "prominent" or 'outspoken" member(s). :No need to say more

Hell, if that were the case we'd all be singing Kumbiya and songs like that around the campfire. :Doh!:

See? I just disagreed with you. Am I one of those outspoken or prominent members? I think not - even though this is my little corner of the internet and I have a lot of posts here...... Means diddly-squat. It is what I say and how I say it that matters.

if you disagree with me then say so and put forth your opinion or view on the subject at hand.

We'll get to know each other a lot better by discussing things. :Heh, heh, heh:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom