Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Clean Out Sale

Walleye King

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
I have decided to put a few pieces up for sale.

1. SOLD - Remington Model 660, 308. Small repair to bolt but otherwise very, very nice. Best stock I have seen on these. With vintage Redfield mount and rings.
2. Custom 30/06 Ackley Improved. Built on Mauser 98 action (possibly commercial as there are no military markings). Douglas barrel and after market trigger. Set in beautiful walnut stock with rose wood grip cap and fore stock tip. Comes with bases and rings and 20 fire formed brass. This rifle will shoot. $ 950 plus shipping.
3. SOLD - Savage Model 99 300 Savage. Internal magazine with brass counter. No stock cracks. Was not originally drilled for scope bases but was done after at some point. Not the worlds best job but the bases cover this. Bluing and wood are very nice. Rifle was made in 1947 or 1949.
4. New in box and unfired Remington 700 SPS with Wood Tech stock. 30/06. Complete with iron sights as well. $ 660 plus shipping.

I will send pictures via email or text to anyone that wants some. Feel free to ask questions. Trades and offers considered. Best regards!

Last edited:
Top Bottom