Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Darwinism

Thread starter #1

sealevel

Long-Time Member
1547608501280.png this guy tried to pass a snowplow on the right . he drives out of calgary same place my SIL pulls out of . son in law says he is heading back out,

Last edited by a moderator:

CF8889

Long-Time Member
Ah makes sense.

Made me say "damn it! NO!", jump up and look out my window to see if there was snow storm hahaha

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Darwinism for sure...hope they throw the book at him. There's serious reasons
why it's illegal. Reminds me about another Darwin candidate that passed on the right
of a row of cars stopped at a school crosswalk. He plowed into the back of a marked
police car parked and monitoring the crosswalk. He's extremely lucky he didn't hit any kids.

Driving a big rig, flying a jet, taking a pee,or just crossing the street, THERE AIN'T NO FIXIN STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Na-ahh::ROFL: There are ways to do ALL the above ,properly!!!!!

gunseller

Long-Time Member
Some companies look to see how much money the driver has made them. If the driver is still to the good after costs are deducted he keeps driving.
Steve

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Some companies look to see how much money the driver has made them. If the driver is still to the good after costs are deducted he keeps driving.
Steve
Yes, as in all walks in life, there are good and bad, including some that own trucking companies.
I've run into a couple owners that actually encouraged their drivers to cheat, take short cuts, and
basically do anything it took to get ahead of their competition.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Hopefully compulsory electronic logs will take care of that, word on the slab is they are coming. I used to run 100% legal(in my latter years) never got a hassle from the boss, the DOT on the other hand(some of them) would spend a stupid amount of time trying to find one little ting wrong. Some would even "make up" something. I fought 2 in court, won them both one the Judge dressed down the Officer for wasting the court and "This good citizen who is just trying to make a living's time".

Top Bottom