Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Doctors use their credentials to attack legal gun owners – CALL TO ACTION

Thread starter #1

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
I am just going to leave this one here (for now)...
Along with a LOUD SHOUT to climb onboard to protect what you have today!!

Recently, a University of Toronto surgeon and Professor, Najma Ahmed took up moonlighting as a social justice warrior, creating a website and social media campaign targeting legal gun owners. You read that right – not targeting the increasing gang violence we are witnessing across the nation, not focusing on the violent criminal element. No, Dr. Ahmed is content to isolate Canadian gun owners in her national attack on literally MILLIONS of law abiding sport shooters, hunters and collectors – the very people not responsible for the violence and carnage in the streets of her city.

What’s worse, is she is openly using her credentials as a physician to do this, with of course great applause from the radical anti-gun lobby groups. In a Tweet she stated; “no civilian needs access to guns. The harms outweigh any benefit. The evidence is clear. Sign the petition to ban handguns; write your MP”

https://firearmrights.ca/en/doctors-use-their-credentials-to-attack-legal-gun-owners-call-to-action/

The article has a suggested method for us to deal with this horse-pucky.
I suggest ALL of us do so.
I already have...

Nog

Top Bottom