Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Donna1

Thread starter #1

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Just a heads up people. This from another site. The Mod Team will be watching

donna1-Scammer
User name:- donna1
Name:- Brian David Squirrell
Tel.:- 780-809-5992
email 1:- bsquirell529@gmail.com
2:- donna.thomas1@frontier.com
DL:- Alberta 153154-059
PAL:- 11124519.0004
Old address:- 932 5 ave.S, Lethbrdige, AB T1J 0V2
He now lives in Edmonton.

He placed an ad. on the forum for a Kimber Montana on Jan.22, 2019 after he just joined. I was skeptical with his newness and lack of feedback. However through messages he convinced me he was legitimate.

I EMT him $ 1050.00 on Jan. 23 and it was deposited on the same day.

He indicated he would send it out on Jan. 26, a Saturday.

However I saw that he was banned on Sat. morning and contacted him. He still said it was being sent out that day. When I asked him about the ban, he claimed he didn't know about.

Since then I cannot reach him either by phone or email.

I have since filed a report with the RCMP who was reluctant to do so, being a civil matter. I will also go to my bank to see what they can do, but I am not hopeful.​

omg jim that sh#t pisses me off especially to a stand up fella like you . the things I WOULD NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING TO SCUM BAGS LIKE THAT ... let my dog chew on him for yeah Jim ... I know you probably contacted the police about it as well .... sry to hear buddy

one of my long guns left home awhile back..........fellow has been on a military shooting /collecting site for years........said ''send 1/2 money by e mail and i will mail ''some'' of the gun........
he sent the whole amount..........up front........
it is a bit of a roll of the dice BUT i had read his posts and by his style,he seemed legit........ he is interested in another old military rifle i have..........not using it so i'll probably give him a deal we both are happy with....
of course,i , following the law,asked for his p.a.l.# which he immediately sent.
as for sending $$$$$ to a stranger, na!!! face to face o.k. or YOU send ME $$$$$$$ first...... i can't afford to get scammed with my limited funds.

Top Bottom