Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Election over!!

CanuckShooter

Wapiti Killer
Reaction score
I will be so happy when this election is over and done with, maybe I won't be so happy with the results....but what an awful campaign period, with black faces and dual citizenships and forged employment histories...not to mention all the other fake news....

I suspect the ndp won't do as well as we are being led to believe...I suspect a minority government.....wait and see when the numbers come out tomorrow night.

CF8889

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Yup. I hate elections. Nothing but smear campaigns, lies, fear mongering and people telling me "if you don't vote for ______, you are an idiot".

Blah blah blah

Between the politicians and the keyboard warriors... I lose interest pretty quick

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
I will be so happy when this election is over and done with, maybe I won't be so happy with the results....but what an awful campaign period, with black faces and dual citizenships and forged employment histories...not to mention all the other fake news....

I suspect the ndp won't do as well as we are being led to believe...I suspect a minority government.....wait and see when the numbers come out tomorrow night.
I knew it was going to be a nasty campaign after watching the one south of the border. The politicians
noticed how Trump gleaned support by blatantly lying, shamelessly belittling their rivals, and making up
'facts' so they adopted the same strategies.

Chainsaw33

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
I knew it was going to be a nasty campaign after watching the one south of the border. The politicians
noticed how Trump gleaned support by blatantly lying, shamelessly belittling their rivals, and making up
'facts' so they adopted the same strategies.
Sure your not talking about Hillary and the Democrats :Yikes!:

gunseller

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Trump can not hold a candle to the lies being told by the other side. My wife tries not to let me see TV. Ben that way for the last 3 years and will probable go on for the next 5. I wish almost all of the ones running for our president knew what form of government we have. They keep say we have a democracy when we have a representational republic.
Steve

Top Bottom