Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

EPIC ADVENTURE FORUM. Here Are The Stories Of Adventures That Are Considered To Be "EPIC"......Well Written With Great Accompanying Photos.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

• Admin

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Some members have noticed that they cannot post in Epic Adventure Forum.

Let me explain....
That Epic Forum is intended as a place where threads are moved into by the mods. It is a sort of privilege to have a thread moved into there. Bragging rights so to speak.

After discussing the original intent with the mods it was decided to revert the Epic Forum back to what it was intended to be. Members cannot post in here now - they cannot reply to threads in here now. The epic forum is for the stories and photos themselves.

The Epic Adventure Forum was created as a bit of a reward for members who take the time to post good stories and accompany those stories with photos. This is a way of encouraging in-depth stories and lots of photos.

Cheers,
Dan.

Last edited:
  • Admin

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
So - for anyone that does not know how to insert a LINK to another thread or post.....

HERE'S HOW...

Inserting a LINK 1.png

Inserting a LINK 2.png

The images above should be self-explaining. IF NOT, give me a shout and I can walk you thru the process. Here's my email address. bow08walker12@gmail.com

Top Bottom