Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

For Sale - P14 303 British-Last Price Drop!

Walleye King

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a bit of housecleaning - so I am going to part with my P14 in 303 British. The "ears" have been removed and the barrel has had the sights removed. All work has been nicely done. The rifle is set in a Herters stock and is equipped with a 2.5X Marksman scope. I am looking for $ 395 plus shipping. I can send more pictures and answer any questions, just send me a PM. Thanks folks!
P14.jpg

Last edited:

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Very nice rifle indeed and they will do the job. I took may bear last spring with it's almost twin and the World Record moose was taken with a 303, this would be a great back up to your every day rifle at a great price.

Foxton Gundogs

Reaction score
My stock was exactly like that but Dad didn't like the rollover Monte Carlo so shaved it down to a straight profile. Wish you lived closer love to lay the 2 side by each

Foxton Gundogs

Reaction score
Hey Mike Dad cut the mag down to get rid of the possum belly in the stock, looks like yours went through the same transformation. No?

Top Bottom