Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

free pork

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
My step sons were given an orphan calf to raise they went to the BC Livestock W/L auction with some of the other calves and sold and they got the money which made them very happy until the oldest(5 or 6) asked his mom. "Where do you think Binky is?" Without thinking she answered "Overwaitea" Huge mistake.

:Doh!:

Reactions: Vic

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Where do people think "food" comes from?!? :hopelessness:

I have actually heard a person say that they did not want to have an animal harmed just to provide them with a steak - so they were going to go to the local Safeway Store to buy a steak instead..... believe it or not. :Black Eye: :Doh!:

sealevel

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
10 years ago my friend and i were given a pet named betty . a young farm boy had raised a sow for 4H but when he turned 16 he didn`t want it . the family didn`t want to eat the pet . we were told we could have it . this hog was 8 feet long a weighed about a 1000lbs .we split it in thirds a meat shop got a third for cutting and smoking the hams and bacon ....it was dam good pork a strip of bacon was 3in. wide .

Top Bottom