Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Freezer for sale $40

Thread starter #1

Okanagan

23 cubic foot Moffat chest freezer in Abbotsford, $40. Works great, don't want to move it. It got a new and larger than original compressor years ago and has been kept inside a garage. The paint is scarred. Contact me via personal message on this site.

Vic

Good luck with this. Everyone is moving to upright freezers. Hydro used to have a program where you could call and they would pick up and pay you a nominal $. Not sure if they still do this. Last one I had I took to the dump and if I remember correctly there was no disposable fee.

Thread starter #3
Interesting. The freezer is spoken for.

Re uprights, the outdoors people I know are trending away from uprights to chest. I made the move back to chest freezers many years ago after trying an upright. Our mileage does vary! :Oh Yeah!:

Tons more useable room in a chest freezer, no need for steel toed shoes when you open the door,:yeah, right: and I have often put a whole deer head with antlers or a set of antlers to freeze dry in the chest freezer. Came in too tired to skin one evening and popped a whole lynx in the chest freezer. If you are glass bedding a rifle and can't get the action out of the bedding, put the whole rifle and stock in a freezer overnight and it will come loose (unless you really goofed somewhere in the process).

Top Bottom