Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

FS: Winchester Model 70 in .308 Win.

Thread starter #1

Rieber

Always looking for a good deal on something
Last month I picked up a stainless featherweight and now this .308 gun safe princess goes up for sale as I just can't see when I will be taking this out to hunt anymore. This rifle is a pleasure to own and hunt with but I have too many other rifles that I already have problems deciding which one to take out hunting.

This blind magazine, push feed XTR was born in 1978 and has been a safe and fair weather princess for the vast majority of its life. You can see the rifle itself is in excellent condition. The scope is an early 90's 3-9x40 Vari-X IIc Leupold (previously used) mounted on Weaver bases and rings. I just put the new sling on after picking it up on the Boxing day sale.

This rifle has the higher option open sights and does not have very many rounds through it at all given it's age.

I'm putting it up for sale - $900 as you see it with the scope, sling and soft case. If you just want the bare rifle (no bases, rings, scope, sling or case) then it's $650.

Local LML face to face deal is preferred. You'll need to show me your valid PAL. Shipping and insurance is extra.
I live in Abbotsford and work in Burnaby.

Couple things I would trade or do a partial trade for: Mossberg 3-barrel 12ga combo or a .358 Win lever. Try me with your trade or offer - never know.

Top Bottom