Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Gas price in your town.......

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

L

Leaseman

Abbotsford....Paz fuels....$1.08

Surrey.....$1.23

Diesel......don't want to talk about it!!! :Really Mad:

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Port Alberni:

Gas: One Buck, 17.9 cents

Diesel: One Buck, 26.9 cents.

Hardly ever ANY difference amongst the various stations in town that last more than 1/2 an hour. Methinks they all have each other on Speed Dial. small wink

Cheers,
Nog

kenkell1

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
it is 119.9 a lire in Creston and 79 cents a litre across the border at the little gas station there.

Sitkaspruce

having fun
Reaction score
A very cheap:biggrin-new: $118.9/l.......

Just down the road in Dawson Creek $111.9/l

Have to love a boom town where they think everyone makes $50/hour.

My wife's dad is paying $.89/l in Winterpeg and Edmonton is $.79/l......

Oh well at least I have great hunting!!!

Cheers

SS

Bow Walker

SGT MAJOR IN DUMBELDORE'S ARMY.
Reaction score
So if transporting fuel means different price structures in different locations - tell me how the Island can be lower than the Mainland, when the fuels obviously take more 'transporting' to get here???

S'plain please...:can't find it:

Then try to convince me that we are not being raped by the "companies" time and time again. :mad:

Riverbc

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
The lower mainland, from Langley in, pays a transit tax (Translink tax). That's why Abbotsford gas is always cheaper. Today gas at the Abbotsford Costco is 95.9 and the Langley Costco is 105.9

Bow Walker

SGT MAJOR IN DUMBELDORE'S ARMY.
Reaction score
Heard on the radio that it has dipped below the dollar mark at last. 'Bout time!

The price per barrel has been falling for weeks and yet it takes months for the companies to lower their price at the pump. Sure wish the reverse was true...wtfe

One Shot

Reaction score
.99 for gas and 1.2 for diesel at COOP in Abbotsford on Fraser Hwy and Ross.......

Sitkaspruce

having fun
Reaction score
One station here went form $1.18 to $1.11 for.....2 hours and when nobody else moved, they raised it back up to $1.18......

Just down the road it is $1.11......

Cheers

SS

L

Leaseman

Well Island gas I saw ranged from $1.129 to .999 per.......:biggrin-new:

Sitkaspruce

having fun
Reaction score
On Tuesday, 2 stations went from 118.9 to 110.9, then one station went from 118.9 to 114.9. So the 2 stations at 110.9 raised their prices to 114.9 an hour later...

By the end of the day, it was 114.9 everywhere.....no price fixing or collusion going on here in FSJsmall wink

Off to the land of cheap gas tomorrow.... Should bring my spare jerry cans....

cheers

SS

Montana

Reaction score
Gas (regular - 87 octane) is $2.24/Gallon here... I believe that converts over to somewhere around $.59 per liter. Is that correct?

REMINGTON JIM

Rem M700 XCR 11 375 H&H Shooter
Reaction score
Gas (regular - 87 octane) is $2.24/Gallon here... I believe that converts over to somewhere around $.59 per liter. Is that correct?
Yes it is in US dollars and about $ .69 lt Converted into Can dollars ! Still much cheaper ! :good on ya: RJ

Top Bottom