Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

getting some new teeth

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sealevel

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
so tomorrow i am going in and getting a new set of teeth store bought
....a group of friends were asking how much they were going to cost ....not much at all. just the cost of getting them pulled .....because my son has 3d printed the gums . and i have been saving deers teeth . i will just apoxy the deer teeth to the plastic gums and a new set of teeth . cheep....haha couple of them started to get sick .

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
so tomorrow i am going in and getting a new set of teeth store bought
....a group of friends were asking how much they were going to cost ....not much at all. just the cost of getting them pulled .....because my son has 3d printed the gums . and i have been saving deers teeth . i will just apoxy the deer teeth to the plastic gums and a new set of teeth . cheep....haha couple of them started to get sick .
Can’t be much worse than the last set of chompers a supposed experienced technician made for me.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
I've been lucky 2 sets of uppers since 1990, both still work fine. Covered by medical so not sure of the cost.

PortSide

Reaction score
A three tooth bridge quote coupla weeks ago $4500-5,000 here in BC. I didn't even bother to ask about implants. From what I hear many Canadians get pricey work done in Mexico for much less than here.

olympia

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
A three tooth bridge quote coupla weeks ago $4500-5,000 here in BC. I didn't even bother to ask about implants. From what I hear many Canadians get pricey work done in Mexico for much less than here.
Not just Mexico, China and India as well.

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
While I came back into Arizona from shopping across the border I saw several people waiting in line with swollen and bleeding mouths. Apparently there are many ‘quicky shops where they push customers through as fast as they can, knowing there’s little likelihood they will be coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PortSide

Reaction score
While I came back into Arizona from shopping across the border I saw several people waiting in line with swollen and bleeding mouths. Apparently there are many ‘quicky shops where they push customers through as fast as they can, knowing there’s little likelihood they will be coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A good point Lew. Due diligence in all things. Go to any dentist only on referral from a trusted friend/relative... even in this country.

sealevel

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
well i got them all out and plastic ones in . was a bit rough a couple of molers had roots up in my skull cap . must have been looking for brains and grew right through the void .

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
have had ''uppers'' since I was 15.
got my last new set in 2012 when I retired.... covered by company medical........sure miss the ''plan'' now..........never had any issues with dentures...love steak. and if you eat at ''JIM'S'' ....he don't skimp on the size:Oh Yeah!::Oh Yeah!::Oh Yeah!::Yee Ha: !!! although it was very tender....
got my government hearing aids thru WORKSAFE B.C. hell,they cost as much as a decent,older
FORD f-150.....no cost to me....free batteries for life and a check-up every 6 months,if I deem it necessary....... figured I ''won'' this one :ROFL:

Top Bottom