Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

HUNTER HERITAGE RAFFLE

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

REMINGTON JIM

Rem M700 XCR 11 375 H&H Shooter
Reaction score
Hunter Heritage Raffle
http://1campfire.com/ info at this link​
I also need to thank Gary (GEF) Flach for his continued support in building the many donation rifles for the benefit of all hunters in BC weather here or at the WSS of BC annual convention, always steps up whenever I ask donating his time money and labour, he never ceases to amaze me with his creativity and amazing workmanship, Thanks Buddy.​
Many thanks to Gary & Ebony Eakin of Bighorn Sales for their continued support of these donation rifles.​
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.......when you send me an EMT for tickets PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send your online name if you have one in the message section with your REAL NAME so I know,​
1-who's sending the money​
2- who's name Im writing on the tickets to go in the draw barrel​
TICKETS WILL BE $20.00 EACH.............................................. ....................PLEASE EMT TO lynum65@gmail.com,​
if you don't EMT just PM me and we can make arrangements one way or the other.​
The end goal is to raise as much money as possible so at this time we will shoot to sell 1000 tickets, if ticket sales are wanting to surpass that number I reserve the right to sell more tickets for this great cause, anyone can buy a ticket.​
I will ensure all prizes are shipped to the winners at the end of the raffle, PAL required to receive rifle.​
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT​
Prizes, prizes, prizes.........so very
1- Custom Rifle built by Gary (GEF) Flach, Kimber Montana 84L 6.5-284 Norma, action trued and squared, 24" SS Match Grade #2 contour 1-8 twist Benchmark Barrel, Cool Green paint job with multi colour splatter, palm swell and high comb added to the stock, graphite gunkote on all metal surfaces, topped with Talleys and a Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x40 CDS 30mm, the rifle is very accurate, you won't be disappointed !​
2- Leica Trinovid HD 8x42 Binoculars​
3- Amazing Book by Bill Pastorek...Dream Rams of BC​
4- Maui Jim Sunglasses....donated by 325, thank you for your donation.​

REMINGTON JIM

Rem M700 XCR 11 375 H&H Shooter
Reaction score
The HUNTER Heritage deal is VERY important to our Future here ! :Oh Yeah!: Please BUY a Ticket or Many but even 1 ticket helps achieve the Goal ! :Here's To Ya:

Cheers RJ

Turnagain

Reaction score
Jim....are you sure my post on the donated hunt is OK in this thread or should the mods move it to another place or maybe it should be deleted?

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
It's fine here, unless you would prefer to start a thread of it's own. Different event but same cause it's a great donation for a great cause.

Turnagain

Reaction score
Its a AUCTION CS but if you like i will sell you some tickets ! :Heh, heh, heh: RJ
The moose hunt is a 100% donated auction item.
It’s on the block March 9th in Kamloops.
With the interest being shown in this hunt it should give 1campfire some decent support.
The rifle, book, binos, sunglasses and cabin use are raffle items with the proceeds headed the same way.
Tickets can be purchased for this raffle.

Top Bottom