Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

I'm off

Thread starter #3

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
OK well my birthday was a month ago but I did spend it in the duck blind lol. apparently Biggy hasn't been on for a while and resurrected that old thread. BUT all gifts will be graciously accepted anyway lmao. As for the shoot well the geese went nocturnal on me and were there all night. Plan B going into effect.

:Maybe:

Big Lew

This IS My Life
OK well my birthday was a month ago but I did spend it in the duck blind lol. apparently Biggy hasn't been on for a while and resurrected that old thread. BUT all gifts will be graciously accepted anyway lmao. As for the shoot well the geese went nocturnal on me and were there all night. Plan B going into effect.

:Maybe:
Well I thought so but it’s still a great way to spend a birthday...besides having 2 birthdays in a year is the only way you’re going to catch up to me, lol.

Top Bottom