Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Iron Noggin just crested the hill and is on the downward slope.

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Appreciate the compliment Foxy, but kinda wondering just how you know my lust is still more than capable of topping the hill?? :Maybe:

Regardless, the fact is true.
Did not recognize the ol' codger in the mirror once again this morning, despite a rather intensive stare. :ROFL:
60. Who would have thunk?!

Hope there is the odd one or two to follow... small wink

Cheers,
Nog

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
Lust...getting to the stage where it's mind over body, lol!
Now that you're crested the hill and starting down the slope, make sure you choose a lower gear
and use your Jake brake or you'll gain too much speed and go sailing past me.

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Just let everyone know you are a SEXagenarian......and that you fully intend to prove it every chance you get.

And again my friend, may your day be filled with great food and fine ale. May your creel always be full and your projectiles always hit their intended targets.

Chainsaw33

Reaction score
Appreciate the compliment Foxy, but kinda wondering just how you know my lust is still more than capable of topping the hill?? :Maybe:

Regardless, the fact is true.
Did not recognize the ol' codger in the mirror once again this morning, despite a rather intensive stare. :ROFL:
60. Who would have thunk?!

Hope there is the odd one or two to follow... small wink

Cheers,
Nog
Happy Birthday Matt
Just remember its not the climb to the top of the hill that gets you its the ride down :Here's Wishing::Here's Wishing:

Jagermeister

Olde Phart
Reaction score
60 eh. Still wet behind the ears and retaining a little knowledge. Wait 'til you get to mine, dry behind the ears and loosing a little knowledge.......and hair.
Say, where did I leave that anyhow and what was it? And so starts the circling.

Top Bottom