Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Jody Gives Them HELL!!

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
I will conclude by saying this –I was taught to always be careful of what you say –because you cannot take it back –and I was taught to always hold true to your core values and principles and to act with integrity –these are the teachings of my parents, grandparents and community. I come from a long line of matriarchs and I am a truth teller in accordance with the laws and traditions of our Big House –this is who I am and who I will always be.

Hell Ya!!

I believe her all the way! Doesn't leave much for spin nor arguments IMHO.

Cheers Indeed! :Here's To Ya:
Nog

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
I read her complete dissertation and speaking notes. The interference went right to the top, not just the PM's Office, but directly to the PM himself. Resignation is the only honourable thing he can do now. Having said that, Honour and the name Trudeau have never been mentioned in the same sentence.

CanuckShooter

Wapiti Killer
Reaction score
I will conclude by saying this –I was taught to always be careful of what you say –because you cannot take it back –and I was taught to always hold true to your core values and principles and to act with integrity –these are the teachings of my parents, grandparents and community. I come from a long line of matriarchs and I am a truth teller in accordance with the laws and traditions of our Big House –this is who I am and who I will always be.
What excellent words, I'd like to have them printed and hung in my office.

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
like her father said, JODY has very high standards !!!! she chose her words carefully and could not be rattled by the 2 liberal stooges who tried to trip her up......... mr.dressup, I m h o , thought AH, I WILL AH, GIVE THIS AH, FIRST NATIONS DUMMY A AH, BIG JOB THAT I AH WILL CONTROL AH AH AH.......
sorry little pierre,you thought wrong........ GOOD- JOB J.W.R. there is a glimmer of hope in Canadian politics...

Last edited:

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
like her father said, JODY has very high standards !!!! she chose her words carefully and could not be rattled by the 2 liberal stooges who tried to trip her up......... mr.dressup, I m h o , thought AH, I WILL AH, GIVE THIS AH, FIRST NATIONS DUMMY A AH, BIG JOB THAT I AH WILL CONTROL AH AH AH.......
sorry little pierre,you thought wrong........ GO JOB J.W.R. there is a glimmer of hope in Canadian politics...
DOUBLE POST ON PURPOSE:Yee Ha::Yee Ha::Yee Ha::Yee Ha::Yee Ha:.......

Last edited:

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Wilson-Raybold's testimony just shows the loooooooong line and record of corruption that is entrenched in Quebec. I for one, am sick of watching my equalization payments go to a province that uses that money to line the pockets of self entitled large corporations, Power hungry Unions and corrupt politicians. Label me a Quebec separatist. Time to cut the umbilical cord and set this province adrift. And make Quebec take Ontario with them..........

Head Lice

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Had thought she'd soft peddle the SNC affair . . .
I was very wrong, and happy to be very wrong.
She had the facts, presented them in chronological order without drama, and scored big !
On a side note: Jody Wilson-Raybould probably has helped mend the growing rift along racial lines that the Federal and Provincial Govt's have widened.
Hat is off to you JW-R . . . . well done !

Trinity

Reaction score
Wilson-Raybold's testimony just shows the loooooooong line and record of corruption that is entrenched in Quebec. I for one, am sick of watching my equalization payments go to a province that uses that money to line the pockets of self entitled large corporations, Power hungry Unions and corrupt politicians. Label me a Quebec separatist. Time to cut the umbilical cord and set this province adrift. And make Quebec take Ontario with them..........
Totally agree! I think this just represents the tip of the ice burg. These revelations combined with past events and stories coming out of Quebec for years , sketch a scenario of big biz, provincial and federal parties in cahoots using Canadian taxpayers money and kick back schemes as part of life doing biz in the land of the French. I think if some more digging was done and dots joined, there would be more then enough evidence to bury them. That said, politicians are similar to the world wrestling goofs, always putting on a show, but not doing anything to upset the gravy train they are enjoying. Seems no matter how big the scandal, its written off..............wash, rinse, repeat. Hopefully this latest revelation will see changes.

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Pierre's Idiot Child's response was almost predictable.
First he calls Wilson-Raybold a liar (no other interpretation really possible);
Then he mumbles about Harper...
Then he goes on and on about jobs.

All credibility in him and his government is gone. :disgust:
Sheer has it right ...
Time to step down Boy Blunder!

Cheers,
Nog

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
WAKE- UP EVERYBODY!!!!!! IT ALL ABOUT JOBS and the problem is JODY'S FATHER...ex- FN CHIEF who's pulling her strings.., !!!!! unquote...
disgusting !!!!!!! glad to be an EX. KEBEKER !!!!!

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
IMAGINE THAT, ME, ACTUALLY FINDING SOME RESPECT FOR SOMETHING /ANYTHING, A LIBERAL SAID !!!!!!
HECK,EVEN LIZZY MAY greens IS GIVING THE LIBS HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Yee Ha::Yee Ha::Yee Ha::Yee Ha::Yee Ha:

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
It's only Support.
And "only" backed by "speculation".
But considering the Source...

The president of the Canadian Bar Association is commending Jody Wilson-Raybould for her actions this week in holding the Government of Canada accountable, adding that the legal community will likely study them for years to come.

Canadian Bar Association president is ‘very proud’ of Jody Wilson-Raybould

https://www.yukon-news.com/news/canadian-bar-association-president-is-very-proud-of-jody-wilson-raybould/

Cheers,
Nog

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the new Attorney General handles the SNC-Lavalin
situation, especially that even though she as already made a ruling, he is suggesting
that the company might still avoid criminal charges and has not ruled out overriding
her decision.

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
The fallout continues...

Angus Reid (whom I would suggest is likely a hell of a lot less biased than CBC) suggests a seven point split in favor of the Conservatives.
Conservatives at 38 %
LIEberals at 31 %

http://angusreid.org/snc-lavalin/

Let's hope the trend continues...

Cheers,
Nog

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
The current leader of the party wants our guns, the leader sets the direction....I'd be surprised if Jody has that same mindset with her background.
Perhaps. While I do admire her immensely (who wouldn't? A politician with guts & integrity!!) I am not willing to take the chance of the LIEberals coming back, even with her at the helm. Too large a risk IMHO.

Pierre's Idiot Son will keep his arrogant, narcissistic clutches on the reigns right to the bitter end.
His nature allows for no other course.
And I am happy with that, for he is indeed steering their ship directly towards the rocks.
Were Jody to take over, she could very likely lead them into another majority!
She is that well liked across the country.

Cheers,
Nog

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
IMHO - it isn't just our prime minister who try to keep hold of the reins of power for as long as he can. It is the nature of ANY politician to go for power and to hang onto that power (once grabbed) by any means possible. The truth? Integrity? Moral compass? Those are just tools for elections - to be trotted out and put on show in the hopes of grabbing the prize. Those kinds of values are quickly forgotten once an "office" is gained.

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
The only hope now for the Liberals is for some sort of smoking gun to emerge showing that the former attorney general has lied about how this affair played out. But at the moment, there’s ample evidence showing that the Liberals are the ones who have lied.

It appears, however, that Wilson-Raybould’s concerns were very much raised with both the prime minister and his right-hand man. So, once again, we have a dishonest statement from the prime minister.

Unless we’re to believe that Wilson-Raybould invented all of these conversations that never actually took place — something not even the most zealous Liberal partisan has asserted — then there was indeed considerable and sustained pressure on her. The prime minister and his defenders can choose to argue that such pressure was not inappropriate or illegal, but that becomes rather disingenuous after having previously denied that there never was any pressure to begin with.

This dishonesty is hard to square with the proposition that the prime minister and others have done nothing wrong here. They want us to believe them now, but why should we?

https://globalnews.ca/news/5014475/commentary-on-snc-lavalin-affair-the-liberals-have-thrown-away-their-credibility/

Nog

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the new Attorney General handles the SNC-Lavalin
situation, especially that even though she as already made a ruling, he is suggesting
that the company might still avoid criminal charges and has not ruled out overriding
her decision.
Excellent idea :Oh Yeah!:..... that would be the final nail in trudeau's political career's coffin !!!!!!!

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
They can't see the forest for the trees....their position is that they were just trying to protect jobs. Even though they
might have broken laws, they believe it was justified. If that is alright in their minds for them, then it must be alright
for all of us to break laws to get what we want. I want to go out and shoot a deer. Trouble is, there are rules dictating
when and if I can do that. These rules don't coincide with what I want so I'll ignore them and go do it anyway....what's
good for the goose is good for the gander.

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
That's it in a nut shell.
the law is the law.......like it or not.......and the issue is simply''political interferience''. and that can NOT be allowed.
the loss of jobs, 10 or 10,000 is a sad result .
how many lost jobs with General Motors leaving.
trudeau = Quebec !!!!! :OH-OH::harumph:...heck,BOMBADIERE....

CanuckShooter

Wapiti Killer
Reaction score
They can't see the forest for the trees....their position is that they were just trying to protect jobs. Even though they
might have broken laws, they believe it was justified. If that is alright in their minds for them, then it must be alright
for all of us to break laws to get what we want. I want to go out and shoot a deer. Trouble is, there are rules dictating
when and if I can do that. These rules don't coincide with what I want so I'll ignore them and go do it anyway....what's
good for the goose is good for the gander.
I am a law abiding citizen, but have to agree if they can ignore laws we should also be afforded that opportunity.

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
There is also ample court cases (as precedence) of people obstructing justice and being found guilty with a lot less circumstantial evidence than we currently have on the criminals currently running the country. I, for one, see no reason for not proceeding with "Obstruction of Justice" charges.

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Jody Wilson-Raybould says she is “overwhelmed and grateful” about an outpouring of public support since her scorching testimony in the SNC-Lavalin scandal.

And despite a nasty internal backlash after her explosive appearance before the federal justice committee, she has no intention of quitting the Liberal caucus in Ottawa.

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/exclusive-jody-wilson-raybould-overwhelmed-grateful-and-seeking-re-election/wcm/563f7a8a-e847-4391-81ec-ebc91202e471

And on it goes...

Going to be interesting to see the SPIN Butts puts on all of this at his former master's behest this coming Wednesday. I do hope he sinks to the point of disparaging Ms. Wilson-Raybould as most believe he will...

Cheers,
Nog

CanuckShooter

Wapiti Killer
Reaction score
She has now publicly stated she plans on running in the next election as a Liberal....talk about putting them on notice. I wonder if they are vindictive enough to refuse signing her nomination papers? Jody for PM!!

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
JANE PHILPOTT Treasury board president(High ranking Liberal) just resigned..........
Mr.dressup ,time to look for another place to live......do you still have PAPAS home on Sherbrooke st. ??????

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
amazing how trudeau is ''spinning'' how PHILPOTT quit because she is just a ''close friend '' of JWR.
WONDERING who will be next..... hey,mabe RALFIE and Bully bill BLAIR:No need to say more..the libs ARE in DESPARATE TIMES......mabe those 2 fat rats are ready to ''jump ship''too !!!:popcorn:

Last edited:
Top Bottom