Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Jody Gives Them HELL!!

Chainsaw33

No kidding , going to be all about damage control from now on in .
Can see it now Gerald Butts testimony tomorrow , he will be placing all this on himself this had nothing to do with PM Justin . In fact Gerald will tell the justice committee that Justin tried to do the right thing and press charges against SNC-Lavalin ,but I told him no stick with me . He will take the bullet for the Slimy Liberals and Justine will come out a hero :stinky::stinky:
Would love to be a fly on the wall in the Liberals war room in Ottawa , one can only imagine the crap going on it there :Owned::Owned:

Big Lew

This IS My Life
The whole works of them are nothing by yzaels slesaew that will lie straight to your face
and on the proferbial bible to save their 'Butts.'

Trinity

I found this interesting and possible......boy blunder drops the ball come election time, there will a leadership review ......

Joy Tajanlangit #ctto From Danny Bowes.. a must read:

I'm going on 53 years old. In over half a century, you see a fair number of things happen around you. In a strictly earthly sense, you gain a feeling of comfort in only what you can lay your hands on, and, if you're savvy, you learn to not trust anything too much that is out of arm's reach.

We are seeing that very principle in what has been unfolding on Parliament Hill, in a edge-of your-seat, fingernail-biting, popcorn scarfing suspense thriller the likes of which has never been seen before.

Jody Wilson-Rebould (JWR) has riveted us in her 'coming out' as an honest liberal in the virtual taking down of Trudeau's government. But... is it all as it seems? My spidey senses are tingling, and I'll tell you why.

Let's go right to the beginning. JWR has ALWAYS wanted to be Prime Minister of Canada. Don't believe me? Well, here is her Dad talking directly to Pierre Trudeau laying out her ambition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhPnnLK6Znc

Pretty heavy. A little kid with her path to Parliament already firmly laid out. How many of us could ever say that?

Now, fast forward to the recent past. JWR is indeed firmly entrenched on Parliament Hill, oddly enough, under Trudeau's own son. But there she is, regardless. And right on schedule with her ambition.

All is sunny and well for her, but, into every life, some rain must fall. I'll be talking bout OUR lives for a bit here, not hers.

Under Junior, she created the law that allows the police into your home without a warrant on suspicion of impaired driving. You can go to the beer store, buy what you prefer, and then go home to consume it. An hour and 45 minutes later, the police walk in without your permission, and charge you with drunk driving sitting in your armchair. That's JWR.

As the RCMP scratches their heads about what to do as the seasoned ISIS terrorists--likely with blood on their hands--return to Canada to roam freely amongst us on our streets and in our public places, we have the Trudeau government to thank for that. Every single liberal voted for it, INCLUDING JWR.

Ok, so let's come right to the present, and return our focus to JWR herself. As I put on my cynical glasses, and examine this whole thing with my somewhat jaded Scottish eye, I become even more wary.

What is happening here? JWR has become the overnight hero sensation of Canada. The hard done by, female, aboriginal victim of the evil Trudeau and his cohorts, Butts, Wernick, et all.

But, you have to--just absolutely HAVE TO--consider the timing. This is an election year. The liberal's popularity and reputation were already in the toilet. Then JWR flushed it. "Yes," I hear you saying, "but she did that for us!" Oh really? Is that right? The woman whose Dad laid out her ambition of being Prime Minister long ago, did that for us? How about she did it for HERSELF?

The federal liberal party has, in spite of its best efforts, created a public image for itself of being the most NON-transparent government we've ever had, with the LEAST concern for us and our collective wishes and best interest we've ever seen. Now, JWR comes along, and she WANTS us to know how corrupt and secretive the Trudeau liberals are, while she, in contrast, is so honest and scrupulous, with an absolutely un-erodible integrity. What a breath of fresh air that is! Or so it seems.

The fact of the matter is, Trudeau being Trudeau, set himself up, just as she knew he would. He set his own trap, loaded it up, and loaded it up... and then she SPRUNG it on him. She just let Trudeau be Trudeau until he unwittingly set the stage for her to execute her agenda.

JWR came forward with a BOMBSHELL of a story of corruption, subterfuge, injustice, and coercion on a scale we have never heard before. At least, straight from the horse's mouth, anyway.

She calculated this from start to finish. She, right now, is the ONLY one in his cabinet with a (carefully sculptured) vestige of integrity. Oh--and she's a woman. And an aboriginal. Boy, was she ever careful to point that out. So careful.

The core issue and fact of the matter here is her lifelong political ambition. She wants to be PM. She always has. The current PM is SO arrogant, corrupt, and mind-bogglingly clueless that he is very easy to undermine for someone close enough to do so: JWR.

The timing is PERFECT. It's an election year, with the liberals suffering badly in public opinion. JWR is the sudden Shining Star in a murky swamp of filth. This is only March 1. She has all the way from now until October 19 to launch, wage, and win a campaign based on a very publicly demonstrated image of courage, integrity, and transparency. Her rock solid, indefatigable performance in this scandal will make Andrew Scheer look wishy-washy by comparison.

This politician has set herself up among liberals to be virtually IMPOSSIBLE to vote against:

⦁ she's an ABORIGINAL, so if you vote against her, you're a racist and discriminatory
⦁ she's a WOMAN, so if you vote against her, you're a sexist, misogynistic pig
⦁ she's a VICTIM, so if you vote against her, you're cruel and heartless
⦁ she's for the PEOPLE, so if you vote against her, you're not

JWR has the perfect timing to launch a campaign for PM, and she will use the momentum of the SNC-Lavalin scandal for popularity, based on this absolutely MASTERFUL timing and play. She used Trudeau against himself to create the perfect angle to fool a lot of people into now trusting her even more than they were fooled into trusting him. She is exponentially more intelligent than Trudeau, and, therefore, vastly more dangerous. She is still a liberal, after all. Critical thinking brings you to the key fact that she has neither denounced nor even apologized for liberal party policies, mandates, or principles in any way, shape, or form. Make no mistake: she is still a liberal to the core.

This is a politically ambitious one woman coup; nothing more, nothing less.

Remember the old saying, "If it's too good to be true it probably is". We're looking at "it" right now.

I found this interesting and possible......boy blunder drops the ball come election time, there will a leadership review ......

Joy Tajanlangit #ctto From Danny Bowes.. a must read:

I'm going on 53 years old. In over half a century, you see a fair number of things happen around you. In a strictly earthly sense, you gain a feeling of comfort in only what you can lay your hands on, and, if you're savvy, you learn to not trust anything too much that is out of arm's reach.

We are seeing that very principle in what has been unfolding on Parliament Hill, in a edge-of your-seat, fingernail-biting, popcorn scarfing suspense thriller the likes of which has never been seen before.

Jody Wilson-Rebould (JWR) has riveted us in her 'coming out' as an honest liberal in the virtual taking down of Trudeau's government. But... is it all as it seems? My spidey senses are tingling, and I'll tell you why.

Let's go right to the beginning. JWR has ALWAYS wanted to be Prime Minister of Canada. Don't believe me? Well, here is her Dad talking directly to Pierre Trudeau laying out her ambition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhPnnLK6Znc

Pretty heavy. A little kid with her path to Parliament already firmly laid out. How many of us could ever say that?

Now, fast forward to the recent past. JWR is indeed firmly entrenched on Parliament Hill, oddly enough, under Trudeau's own son. But there she is, regardless. And right on schedule with her ambition.

All is sunny and well for her, but, into every life, some rain must fall. I'll be talking bout OUR lives for a bit here, not hers.

Under Junior, she created the law that allows the police into your home without a warrant on suspicion of impaired driving. You can go to the beer store, buy what you prefer, and then go home to consume it. An hour and 45 minutes later, the police walk in without your permission, and charge you with drunk driving sitting in your armchair. That's JWR.

As the RCMP scratches their heads about what to do as the seasoned ISIS terrorists--likely with blood on their hands--return to Canada to roam freely amongst us on our streets and in our public places, we have the Trudeau government to thank for that. Every single liberal voted for it, INCLUDING JWR.

Ok, so let's come right to the present, and return our focus to JWR herself. As I put on my cynical glasses, and examine this whole thing with my somewhat jaded Scottish eye, I become even more wary.

What is happening here? JWR has become the overnight hero sensation of Canada. The hard done by, female, aboriginal victim of the evil Trudeau and his cohorts, Butts, Wernick, et all.

But, you have to--just absolutely HAVE TO--consider the timing. This is an election year. The liberal's popularity and reputation were already in the toilet. Then JWR flushed it. "Yes," I hear you saying, "but she did that for us!" Oh really? Is that right? The woman whose Dad laid out her ambition of being Prime Minister long ago, did that for us? How about she did it for HERSELF?

The federal liberal party has, in spite of its best efforts, created a public image for itself of being the most NON-transparent government we've ever had, with the LEAST concern for us and our collective wishes and best interest we've ever seen. Now, JWR comes along, and she WANTS us to know how corrupt and secretive the Trudeau liberals are, while she, in contrast, is so honest and scrupulous, with an absolutely un-erodible integrity. What a breath of fresh air that is! Or so it seems.

The fact of the matter is, Trudeau being Trudeau, set himself up, just as she knew he would. He set his own trap, loaded it up, and loaded it up... and then she SPRUNG it on him. She just let Trudeau be Trudeau until he unwittingly set the stage for her to execute her agenda.

JWR came forward with a BOMBSHELL of a story of corruption, subterfuge, injustice, and coercion on a scale we have never heard before. At least, straight from the horse's mouth, anyway.

She calculated this from start to finish. She, right now, is the ONLY one in his cabinet with a (carefully sculptured) vestige of integrity. Oh--and she's a woman. And an aboriginal. Boy, was she ever careful to point that out. So careful.

The core issue and fact of the matter here is her lifelong political ambition. She wants to be PM. She always has. The current PM is SO arrogant, corrupt, and mind-bogglingly clueless that he is very easy to undermine for someone close enough to do so: JWR.

The timing is PERFECT. It's an election year, with the liberals suffering badly in public opinion. JWR is the sudden Shining Star in a murky swamp of filth. This is only March 1. She has all the way from now until October 19 to launch, wage, and win a campaign based on a very publicly demonstrated image of courage, integrity, and transparency. Her rock solid, indefatigable performance in this scandal will make Andrew Scheer look wishy-washy by comparison.

This politician has set herself up among liberals to be virtually IMPOSSIBLE to vote against:

⦁ she's an ABORIGINAL, so if you vote against her, you're a racist and discriminatory
⦁ she's a WOMAN, so if you vote against her, you're a sexist, misogynistic pig
⦁ she's a VICTIM, so if you vote against her, you're cruel and heartless
⦁ she's for the PEOPLE, so if you vote against her, you're not

JWR has the perfect timing to launch a campaign for PM, and she will use the momentum of the SNC-Lavalin scandal for popularity, based on this absolutely MASTERFUL timing and play. She used Trudeau against himself to create the perfect angle to fool a lot of people into now trusting her even more than they were fooled into trusting him. She is exponentially more intelligent than Trudeau, and, therefore, vastly more dangerous. She is still a liberal, after all. Critical thinking brings you to the key fact that she has neither denounced nor even apologized for liberal party policies, mandates, or principles in any way, shape, or form. Make no mistake: she is still a liberal to the core.

This is a politically ambitious one woman coup; nothing more, nothing less.

Remember the old saying, "If it's too good to be true it probably is". We're looking at "it" right now.
Thanks for that post Davey. A bit of a reality check for sure. Things are very seldom as they seem......or more accurately in politics................. NEVER as they seem.

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
I had thought this about her from the beginning. I wondered what she personally had to gain from doing this. I concluded that in the short run she will likely assist in bringing the sock puppet down, but 4 years after the Cons win the next election, we are gong to have an aboriginal woman as the next Liberal prime minister. As far as our rights as gun owners, hunters and anglers are concerned, I cant imagine a worse possible outcome. I foresee a day when we will all be buying several dozen federal and aboriginal licenses and exorbitant amounts of money to hunt and fish. I still remember the claim from 30 years ago that first nations own 115% of B.C.

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
I just cant watch that little asshat any more. Smug little sh*t has never answered a question in his life. he should go back to teaching. That way he could be limited to ruining only 30 children's lives each year rather than the lives of 35 million Canadians......Oh well actually 35 million minus 9000 SNC Lavalin employees and 184 Liberal MP's

Last edited:

Big Lew

This IS My Life
1...There's those that want to become police officers so they can help people in need and
to protect society from those that prey upon them....and then there are those that want
to be police officers purely for the power of the position.
2...There are those that want to become Prime Ministers, Premiers, and Presidents so they
can guide their country and peoples to a prosperous and healthy life....and then there are
those that want to be heads of state purely for the prestige, power, and self importance.
Too bad we all too often seem to be stuck with the latter.

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
The old saying:

Those who can.....do
Those who can't.......teach
Those who can't teach.....are ski instructors and substitute drama teachers

Late additional comment
Those who have big daddy trust funds.............pretend to be ski instructors or substitute drama teachers and then get a really cool haircut, smile pretty and lure idiot Libtards into thinking that he actually has enough mental fortitude to run a country......

Last edited:
Thread starter #69

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Drop the poses. Choke off the slogans and pieties. Leave the jacket on. Sit down and speak to Canadians in detail on the moral and legal questions these two most serious ministers have put to him. Cut the theatricals. Don’t talk fatuously of the “bigger picture.” There is no bigger picture than whether you are morally entitled to govern.

Drop, too, the jobs cloak. There are too many unbuilt pipelines and an entire region that has been shedding jobs by the tens of thousands, while your government was writing Bill C-69, dancing at global-warming summits aimed at shutting down the oil industry, and writing new hymns to job-killing carbon taxes, for you now to pose as a job creator, and to shamelessly posit that saving SNC-Lavalin’s jobs was worth mauling the rule of law.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/re...udeau-you-owe-this-country-a-real-explanation

Awesome! :Oh Yeah!:

Nog

Thread starter #71

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
then there's the ''new'' A.G. who could reverse JWR's decision...
Given the recent Court Ruling that SNC is NOT entitled to a “remediation agreement”, backing decisions by both the director of public prosecutions and JWR in this matter, one would have to be rather insane to even ponder reversing that position at this point.

Then again, no-one was suggesting Pierre's Idiot Child nor his new AG puppet were the sharpest knives in the drawer...

Cheers,
Nog

Thread starter #72

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Another Woman Departs Pierre's Idiot Child's government. Trudeau's colors shine through...

“I didn’t drink the Kool-Aid and then sign my name in blood to this party-politics thing. Maybe politics is not for me because I clearly don’t follow what the handbook says I’m supposed to do,” she said.

Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes says she was met with hostility and anger from Justin Trudeau when she told him she was leaving politics, prompting her to speak out about the Prime Minister’s behaviour.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ar-chavannes-says-she-was-met-with-hostility/

Interestingly enough. CBC completely ignored this expose. It seems that a woman minister's public condemnation of Trudeau's false feminism – on International Woman's Day – isn't at all "newsworthy" for CBC... :disgust:

Nog

Bow Walker

SGT MAJOR IN DUMBELDORE'S ARMY.
I did listen to a report on this on CBC radio this morning. Seems she told him she was leaving politics and he got mad and started shouting at her about "all he had done for here" and she started shouting back. The 'conversation' settled down and JT left the room.

A month or so later he was feeling that she should approach him again because she was "unsatisfied with leaving it like that" so she did approach him - he got really mad and stormed out of the room.

So much for communication errors and building trust among the party members and the caucus.

Thread starter #74

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
I did listen to a report on this on CBC radio this morning.
That's called a day late and a dollar short.
The ONLY reason CBC ran with any of it is the story gained it's own legs, and was being reported by too many others.
Ass covering at it's finest - except for missing the boat on International Women's Day that is... small wink

Cheers,
Nog

Trinity

That's called a day late and a dollar short.

600 million only goes so far don'tcha know................it would make for an interesting summer if one or two female lieberal mp's quit each month running up to the election. Really wasn't much of a reason for this last one to walk, so who knows, maybe the fairer gender are going show the useless one how its done........half dozen or even one or two more walk and sight Trudeau as the reason, then JRW runs and wins........ all these gals are rewarded..........the lieberal way of doing things!!

Thread starter #77
To cries of “shame”, “despicable” and “cover-up”, five Liberal MPs voted against the three Conservatives and one NDP member to adjourn the meeting, effectively shutting down a bid to have Ms. Wilson-Raybould appear before the committee on Thursday.

“We are being watched internationally and we can’t have this charade of the Liberal committee trying to do damage control. The damage is being done to the Canadian reputation. It’s a bit bigger than the Liberal party,”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...nc-committee-before-vote-on-recalling-wilson/

Thread starter #78
But the campaigners received a bonus beyond their wildest dreams when Prime Minister Justin Trudeau appointed one of their most dedicated eco-warriors as his principal secretary. Prior to ascending to the most powerful post in the Prime Minister’s Office, from 2008 to 2012 Gerald Butts was president and CEO of World Wildlife Fund Canada (WWF Canada), an important Tides campaign partner. Butts would use his new powerful position to bring other former campaigners with him: Marlo Raynolds‏, chief of staff to Environment Minister Catherine McKenna, is past executive director of the Tides-backed Pembina Institute. Zoë Caron, chief of staff to Natural Resource Minister Amarjeet Sohi, is also a former WWF Canada official. Sarah Goodman, on the prime minister’s staff, is a former vice-president of Tides Canada. With these anti-oil activists at the epicentre of federal power, it’s no wonder the oil industry, and hundreds of thousands of workers, have plummeted into political and policy purgatory.

https://business.financialpost.com/...-oil-activists-infiltrated-canadas-government

Thread starter #82
Iacobucci led SNC-Lavalin‘s efforts to secure a ‘Deferred Prosecution Agreement’ last summer and into the fall. He was instrumental in persuading Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to insert the new legal provision as a policy rider into last year’s budget bill, acting as SNC Lavalin’s in-house attorney.

Last August, Iacobucci ‘demanded’ a Deferred Prosecution Agreement for SNC Lavalin, even dictating to Finance Minister Bill Morneau the terms that his client ‘would accept’ from the Trudeau government. Sources close to Morneau say that’s a familiar posture for Iacobucci, who months earlier helped colleagues at Torys ‘bully’ Morneau into acquiring Kinder Morgan‘s Trans Mountain Pipeline in May — on terms that CEO Steve Kean would accept.

When Wilson-Raybould refused to offer his client the legal mechanism that he lobbied to invent, he was livid. Iacobucci regularly communicates with Morneau and the former Treasury Board President Scott Brison. He was not shy about articulating his displeasure with the Attorney General to either man.

https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/0...center-of-snc-lavalin-kinder-morgan-scandals/

Thread starter #84
Trudeau, PMO staff hire outside lawyers in case of SNC-Lavalin probe

Mr. Trudeau’s communications director, Cameron Ahmad, told The Globe and Mail on Friday that Treasury Board rules allow for hiring of outside counsel when government officials are either sued, threatened with a suit, charged with an offence or under threat of being named in a legal action.

http://realestatereviews.ca/news/tr...case-of-snc-lavalin-probe-the-globe-and-mail/

None of this would have happened if any of them had paid heed to the law – for instance, using “jobs” as an excuse to enter into a Deferred Prosecution Agreement is expressly prohibited in bribery cases (as this is) and Article Five of the OECD Anti-Bribery Working Group Convention (which Canada has signed).
They didn’t talk to any lawyers at the start. Because of that, they’re now going to be talking to lawyers all the time.
To, you know, keep themselves out of jail.

http://warrenkinsella.com/2019/03/lavscam-legal-what-it-means-now-that-pmo-has-lawyered-up/
Yep. No "legs". Nothing to see here...

Cheers - Nog

Thread starter #85
So...

The most partisan non-partisan weasel Wernick decides to bail too.
Good riddance IMHO.
Quite a few fleeing the sinking liberal ship it would seem:

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/canada-...el-wernick-retires-amid-snc-scandal-1.1230681

And on other fronts, just after Pierre's Idiot Child and many of his closest Incompetents Lawyered Up, the liberals on the SNC Justice Committee voted to shut that down. Forever. No more testimony from anyone. The Job Is Done. :disgust:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justice-committee-snc-in-camera-1.5062188

If they think for a second that will make it all go away, they're even more brain dead than I gave them credit for... :stinky:

Cheers,
Nog

Thread starter #86
The Liberals can’t be pleased that the SNC-Lavalin affair has now lasted as long as a Biblical wandering-of-the-desert. And it’s not that they haven’t tried to move on. It’s just that they don’t seem to be very good at it. They’d better hope that the budget absolutely knocks it out of the park with the voters, because the opposition isn’t going to give up on this.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...-cant-quit-the-snc-lavalin-scandal/ar-BBUYznR

But of course admitting that your party has ZERO interest in EVER balancing the budget ain't so much "knocking it out of the park"... small wink

Nog

Thread starter #87
And... Yet another liberal Woman Walks...

Celina Caesar-Chavannes has informed Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that she’s leaving the federal Liberal caucus and will sit as an independent MP.

“The prime minister is really good at yelling and screaming at women, as the member from Whitby knows, and he’s also a very good actor. But, Mr. Speaker, he’s a fake feminist,” Bergen told the House of Commons.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...quits-liberal-caucus-will-sit-as-independent/

Thread starter #88
The chief executive of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. says he never cited the protection of 9,000 Canadian jobs as a reason the company should be granted a remediation agreement to avoid a criminal trial on allegations it paid millions of dollars in bribes to obtain government business in Libya.

“This thing that somehow they’re going to be unemployed is not true because they are highly qualified, highly experienced people.”

He said there’s no plans to move the company’s headquarters from Montreal...

https://globalnews.ca/news/5077066/snc-lavalin-ceo-job-losses/

Thread starter #95
Jane Philpott: ‘There’s much more to the story that needs to be told’

In an exclusive interview with Paul Wells, the former Treasury Board president says: ‘we actually owe it to Canadians as politicians to ensure that they have the truth.’

If nothing wrong took place, then why don’t we waive privilege on the whole issue and let those who have something to say on it speak their minds and share their stories?

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ot...much-more-to-the-story-that-needs-to-be-told/

Interesting in that the source, McLean's, used to have the liberals back in a substantial way prior to the last couple of months...

Nog

Thread starter #96
Pardon my French, prime minister, but if you think that your efforts to coverup, stonewall, “re-communicate”, or “change the channel” on your role in authoring the LavScam fiasco will work, they won’t. It’s getting clearer by the day that you, sir, are f#*ked.

With those words, Bruce has effectively implied that Canada’s prime minister is either a liar, or was hopelessly ill-informed by his senior staffers. Either way, it begs for an RCMP investigation and for a thorough review by the ethics committee.

https://www.straight.com/news/1216926/martyn-brown-pardon-my-french-prime-minister-youre-fked

Top Bottom