Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Joined Greenpeace Today

Thread starter #1

gcreek

Beware of fat cooks and solictors for beer money!
Had a wolf standing and looking at us in the truck at 75 yards.:Owned:

NO GUN!!!!!:Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad:

Hope you guys will let me stay in the sandbox with you.:harumph::grumpy::disgust::disgust::disgust:

olympia

Long-Time Member
Had a wolf standing and looking at us in the truck at 75 yards.:Owned:

NO GUN!!!!!:Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad::Really Mad:

Hope you guys will let me stay in the sandbox with you.:harumph::grumpy::disgust::disgust::disgust:

Saw a wolf couple spring ago, black with silver highlights. I hesitated on shooting him because at 1st I thought it was a German Shepherd husky cross and wanted to be real sure first. It was indeed a wolf but he was gone.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom