Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Joke or News???

Cedar Cowgirl

Cowgirl Pride.
Reaction score
Joke or News, it's hard to tell these days but as everything the US "President" has coming out of his mouth is a joke, like Washington capturing the British Airports after crossing the Delaware. The only thing is he doesn't realize it. So I'll just put it here.

Dateline Washington DC—Hinting darkly that "there's something going on," Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated "very unfairly" by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.
"If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I'd chalk that up to bad luck," he said. "But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that's very unfair and bad treatment."
Lashing out at the document's authors, Trump said that "America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world."
"Russia has much better constitution writers than we do," he said. "I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems."
"The situation is very unfair!" he added.
In an ominous warning, Trump said that, as of Friday, he was putting the writers of the U.S. Constitution "on notice."
"I don't have their names yet, but that's something I'm looking into," he said. "These jokers are not going to get away with this."

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
don't kid yourself,.President ''DONALD'' is a hell of a lot smarter than most give him credit for!!!!!!
if anything,Mr.President is just screwing with the dems ( or their like minded) heads ....he's having a GREAT LAUGH at most people....

whine and cry about the man but he did not become a powerful business,billionaire AND the MOST POWERFULL man in the world by being stupid !!! now if ya want to make jokes,look at KANADA'S idiot p.m.
now there is a joke worth joking about.!!!

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Glenn that reasoning befuddles me, The man can't spell, read, or reason. But just because Trudy is as big an Idiot is no excuse for Trump. There can be more than one total idiot in the world. Just Sayin'

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
Much as I wouldn't be at all surprised if he said that, I have to think it's fake news.
I can't believe that he would be that ignorant of how and when their constitution was written,
and more importantly, how their democratic institution passed them into law.

Top Bottom