Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Looking to go for Gators

Reaction score
May is the time you need to apply for Florida gator tags. I have been down there twice and had a ball both times.
My wife and I killed some stompers this past September with Jason Clark for JC Taxidermy in Lithia, Florida.
Very good rates, $800/usd day for him and the boat plus r=trophy fee of $1000 for under 10 feet and $1500 for more than 10 ft.
You need to talk to him or his wife before applying for tags. If you get drawn you get to gator tags but your credit card taakes a $1150 usd hit when you draw.
IMG_6405.JPG

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
never enjoyed 'gater meat,not even ''nuggets'' !!!!! too bad wife sold the FLORIDA house in Port Charlotte, could have gotten ''rich'' taking folks out hunting,at those rates !!!!!!

Reaction score
I love gator meat as well.
Nahmint after shopping around you don't know what you're talking about. True troghy hunt for 11 foot plus gators go around $6000. Most of the gators shot by guided clients average 8 foot or less which weigh 150 lbs tops. You aren't comparing apples to apples.

Top Bottom