Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

must be a curse

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

gunseller

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
I usually wake up between 4 and 5 most mornings. Does not matter what time I go to bed. Some times I will sleep until 6 or 7. But not very often. I started this when I was 18 and have never got over this time.
Steve

Piperdown

Reaction score
Me too, doesn't matter what time i go to bed i am always up early. I don't sleep all that well at the best of times but i am not tired during the day so i must be getting enough sleep. Mind you i think the morning is the best time of the day.

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Mornings are the best time of day - after a cuppa of course. That's when most of the stuff gets done.

I like to do what I have to do - get it done and over with and then I can relax in the later afternoons and putter around in my little workshop doing what I want to do.

sealevel

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
i love the mornings! in the summer i am up and outside at dawns early crack . but sometimes in the winter i would like to sleep in a bit like maybe 7am

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
I like it when it is early and quiet. A guy can sit with a cup of coffee and enjoy the day as it slowly unfolds and wakes up.

Lots of things going on in the early a,m, if a person takes the time to look and listen.

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
I am usually up by six and doing chores. Then on the puter for a bit and sometimes I lay down again for 1/2 hr or so before getting on with the dy.

Iron Glove

Reaction score
Have always been an early riser - would be at the Downtown Office by about 7:00 sipping a cuppa, now it's hard breaking the routine in retirement. At the cabin I sleep until the dogs see me open an eye then they are all over me, rarin' to go. At home, usually at the Rec Centre gym at opening which varies between 6:00 and 8:00, great way to start the day.

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
Never been a person that can sleep in unless I'm very sick.
I've always awakened early and am instantly ready to go. I see some people take
up to an hour to fully be awake. When I first met my wife I was astonished to learn
that both she and my sister that were working together and living in a cottage had
three alarm clocks set at different places in their house so that they couldn't just shut
one off and go back to sleep. I've never needed many hours of sleep.

Top Bottom