Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

My phone is dead, Long live the next one

• Admin

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
For anyone who calls my cell. I drowned it, looking for a used one, to pay $300 + for something I will undoubtedly destroy within 18 months is not an option. If anyone needs to get ahold of me call the home phone. If anyone has a working old phone they don't use anymore and you want rid of PM me pretty sure we can work out some sort of a deal.

Thanks
Jim

olympia

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
For anyone who calls my cell. I drowned it, looking for a used one, to pay $300 + for something I will undoubtedly destroy within 18 months is not an option. If anyone needs to get ahold of me call the home phone. If anyone has a working old phone they don't use anymore and you want rid of PM me pretty sure we can work out some sort of a deal.

Thanks
Jim
Hey Jim, you can also call your cell carrier and see if they have refurbished phones for sale.

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
Darn Jim, you're about 50 years too late for me to help.
I used to have a large flock of Homing pigeons so I'm sure I could have lent you a few to tide you over.
I would have even lent you some of my most prized orange and white ones.

PortSide

Reaction score
Ok... confession time. My brand new MOTO ("android???) including the sexy voice that says she is "turned on" slipped outa my jacket and did a flawless, perfect 10 splashless entry into Comox harbour. Ditto the expensive sunglasses the likes of which in 65+ yrs I have never owned. Dollar star expect me soon. For phones ... I will get a "dumb" phone and a pay as you go $15 per mth deal for hello/goodbye function only.

Top Bottom