Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

My thoughts on this absolutely beautiful warm and sunny day....

Thread starter #1

Big Lew

This IS My Life
As I sit out on my patio in my plush recliner chair with my dog on his padded
bench right beside me as I drink my third double volka and orange, I am content
as my dog barks and growls at other dogs passing by while I think "F--k everyone"
as they walk and drive by. To hell with caring about what others think, or if alcohol
isn't good for a single kidney, it's time I start enjoying myself. It's just the two of us
now and we can do whatever we want.

Thread starter #6

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Please don't be in a hurry Dave. :Don't Go There:
Nope, not in a hurry. Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I was able to just sit outside
enjoying the sunshine basking me as my dog and I watched the world go by and I didn't have any
appointments, visits, chores, or time frame to follow. First time I've had alcohol for a very long time,
and it will likely be another long time before I do again, but it was a very relaxing afternoon.

sealevel

Long-Time Member
its the orange juice that is bad for the kidney . at your age live for the now . do exactly what you want . f--k everyone . pass on when you are to exhausted and broke to do another thing .....

Thread starter #10

Big Lew

This IS My Life
I can’t believe how warm and wonderful the weather has been the last 3 days. I’m sitting out on my patio three days in a row with temperatures around 10c and not a cloud in the sky...in the middle of January folks, the middle of January for gosh sakes!

Lucky Bum!
The inversion here in Port is keeping the FOG in tight.
Gloomy, chilly, clammy and Fugly.
Don't even want to venture outside under these conditions... :Na-ahh:

Carry On Lucky One! :Oh Yeah!:

Cheers,
Nog - The Wilted

gunseller

Long-Time Member
My 2nd floor porch has a couch and a TV. Been. Looking for a small frig so I don't have to go down stairs for a refill. Enjoy you earned it.
Steve

my wife's family came from thunder bay to port alberni in 1964 . she was 8 years old , said they ran through the sprinkler in [/I][/B]jan.
My wife's family were ''LAKE-HEAD''people......she still has 973 cousins ,give or take 3 back there...lol
we were talking about moving to PORT again when she got back from MEXICO,. unfortunately,after seeing PORT on the news last night,blanketed in fog, that move is again OFF!!!

Thread starter #27

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Riding a snowmobile into the wind at 50 or 60 km/ph just plain hurts! LOL
I once rode my motorcycle down the highway to a local garage in below freezing temperature.
I was in a hurry so I jumped aboard without a helmet (wasn't illegal at the time) and raced along
at 60+ mph. By the time I had to slow down and pull into the station my exposed head was so
cold that although my brain was saying slow down, the signals weren't reaching my body and
I sailed right past. When I finally was able to stop I was a 1/4 mile past the garage. One of those
'well, won't do that again' moments.

Thread starter #28

Bow Walker

ADMIN/OWNER - JUMPING IN TO HELP.
We're due for much the same kind of storm Steve. It's due to hit late Sunday afternoon and go into Monday.

20 cm of snow then it turns to ice pellets, sleet, and eventually rain...... which, of course will freeze solid within a few hours or so.... :Black Eye:

Top Bottom