Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

New to the forum

Decker9

Mountains are my medicine
Reaction score
Hey howdy crew, looks like Iv had an account for some time now, but just realized it now. BC boy born and raised, Ed’s my name, also known as Decker9 on other forums (can’t seem to change my handle on here). Looking forward to checking the sight out, thanks for having me!

Cheers!

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Welcome If you want to change your Handle I'm pretty sure we can arrange it. Welcome, pull up a piece of the ground and pour a cup of Nahmint's "coffee" spin us a yarn or 2.

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Good to have you aboard Ed - my name is Dan. :Here's To Ya:

As Foxton (Jim) said, if you want a username change all you need do is PM me and I'll get it done for you. :Oh Yeah!:

Looking forward to some stories, photos, and "exaggerations"................ :Heh, heh, heh:

Decker9

Reaction score
Thanks fellas! If you’ve got the knowhow foxton, switching over to Decker9 would be great!!

Hoping to get up to pull the sd from my goat cams in the next week or two, Stealthcam was kind enough to send me one of those new 30mp 4g game cams of theirs, it’s been soaking since the beginning of April, hoping to have some good content to share.

Seems it won’t let me share a video here, so I’ll add a few photo’s from a different cam in a different area from couple years ago. Really been diggin the goat cams the last few years.

F0F6AFAE-FC40-4E63-B0E7-9AFAC4146C93.jpeg

E1E08FEA-0100-43D3-8A03-BD067B17FF25.jpeg27A6E4EE-52CE-4AF9-98B1-32C20E1BC634.jpeg

IronNoggin

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Welcome!
One of the few who has signed up of late that didn't get immediately stalked by the Greeting Committee around here! :ROFL:
And Look! You're actually posting!!!

Great cam shots btw! Really Great that is!!

Cheers & welcome to the Asylum...
Nog

Decker9

Reaction score
For being a grade 8 drop out, I do enjoy writing lol. I have a few stories on other forums, but the computer I used at the time is long gone. I’ll see if I can get them copied here in the near future :).

I took a couple friends on a goat hunt a few years back for a tv show that they were part of, for a short period, the show has since been taken off the air, the main host was as crooked as they come from what I understand. The fellas that I hunted with tho, a couple great standup guys who respected the animals we hunted and the lands they lived in. I’m not sure if this link will work, but feel free to check it out if you fellas like.

Cheers!

Decker9

Reaction score
Welcome from sunny Sask.
Thank ya!

I spent a year or so in sask when I was about 20, pierceland, a tiny little town just across the boarder from cold lake. Some of the nicest people Iv ever met over there.

Top Bottom