Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Newest addition to our pack.

CanuckShooter

Wapiti Killer
Reaction score
The black one seems to have an unfriendly no nonsense attitude.
Just that stare would keep me away, lol!
We took her from a rescue, she was badly abused, burned with acid. Terrified of men when she first came here to the point she would throw herself on the ground and scream like I've never heard a dog do. She is a lot better now after years of being spoiled at our house, she looks the part but I must say she wouldn't have the ability to harm anyone.

NAHMINT II

Moderator, Backwoods Barista
Reaction score
We took her from a rescue, she was badly abused, burned with acid. Terrified of men when she first came here to the point she would throw herself on the ground and scream like I've never heard a dog do. She is a lot better now after years of being spoiled at our house, she looks the part but I must say she wouldn't have the ability to harm anyone.
I will Still call ahead anyways !!! :Oh Yeah!:

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
Looks can fool ya, sometimes....
years back,i had a sort of friend, LARRY the SLEEZE !! you know the kind,3 different drivers licences in his wallet...long story short,he ''gave ''me his large black/tan DOBERMAN ''GATOR''.
Another guard dog from a scrap yard ,out in the valley....head scarred from abuse...
he was the ''best darn dog'' my daughter and I could have wished for.......burried him on the shore of KILLARY LAKE ,by the little dam
on BOWEN Island.he was with us during ''hard times'' .

NAHMINT II

Reaction score
How odd you say that !!, neighbor came over, just walked in without knocking, GATOR flew off ''his'' couch,pushed neighbor against wall with his leg in his jaws....did not bite,just growled real low...I WAS a little shocked at how fast that dog moved....

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
My rescue lab barks and growls (he even practices to see which one in his repertoire sounds the best)
as he rushes to the door...but as soon as the door opens he's either wiggling up to the stranger or he's
flat on his back waiting for a belly rub.

Last edited:
Top Bottom