Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Next Get Together

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
No plans made yet but you and Jeanie never need an excuse to stop over for a burger and beer. If anyone wants to put something together let us know we can make plans even though summer is a busy time

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
OK Old Farts and old Farts "in training".
Big Lew will be here on the 6th, Biggy on the 7th, I'm good to go, as is Glenn, What about the 7th or 8th? Any places suggestions for lunch?? Lets make this the best turn out ever,

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
OK Old Farts and old Farts "in training".
Big Lew will be here on the 6th, Biggy on the 7th, I'm good to go, as is Glenn, What about the 7th or 8th? Any places suggestions for lunch?? Lets make this the best turn out ever,
I'm hoping to be there on the 6th and a day or 2 longer depending on how long
Jim, CC, Glenn, and Jackie can tolerate me before kicking my sorry butt back home.

vetteman

Reaction score
We haven't decided where to have lunch yet. Jim and I were chatting earlier today came up with a few ideas. We've got Tanyas which is always good. Mrs. Riches downtown or the Hong Kong House if we want Chinese. It was pretty good last time we met there. Let's hear some thoughts. A rough number count would be nice as well. If you're coming let us know so we can reserve a table.

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Reaction score
We haven't decided where to have lunch yet. Jim and I were chatting earlier today came up with a few ideas. We've got Tanyas which is always good. Mrs. Riches downtown or the Hong Kong House if we want Chinese. It was pretty good last time we met there. Let's hear some thoughts. A rough number count would be nice as well. If you're coming let us know so we can reserve a table.
Count me in...but I don't like raw sushi and I can't eat hot spicy foods.

Top Bottom