Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Not so sure about this idea

olympia

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure shooting everything in sight is the way to curtail sickness in am animal species but what do I know...I'm just building maintenance schmuck

Bow Walker

RUFF N TUMBLE "LEGEND" IN MY OWN MIND.
Reaction score
Yeah, I read that last night on the news feed. Kinda shook my head at that.....

What do they think is going to happen? Maybe the kill-crazy hunters will shoot everything and eat it and get sick from it - thus thinning the hunter crowd?

It'a all a cleverly disguised trick from p.e.t.a.

olympia

Long-Time Member
Reaction score
Yeah no shyt eh Dan, there's a line that says any age animal can be harvested and then another line that says "CWD is undetectable in animals under 12 months of age" so why in the fudge are we gonna shoot em then? I never heard of mass killings to look for a disease, the freaking thing is already dead now ya morons. It also says they killed 750 deer and no CWD was detected...well thank you very much you azzholes, we now have 750 less deer....jeez Louise.

Top Bottom