Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Oh God NOOOOO!!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Cedar Cowgirl

Cowgirl Pride.
Reaction score
So I was thinking last night, Donald Trump's only qualifications in life are that he is rich and a former reality TV "star". With that in mind the next President of the USofA could quite likely be Paris Hilton. :Yikes!::Doh!:

Chainsaw33

Reaction score
So I was thinking last night, Donald Trump's only qualifications in life are that he is rich and a former reality TV "star". With that in mind the next President of the USofA could quite likely be Paris Hilton. :Yikes!::Doh!:
Well our dear Justin Trudeau only qualifications in live are .............. born with a golden spoon , ex unemployed drama teacher and maybe a famous father < not sure if its Pierre or Fidel > .:What?::ROFL:

Cedar Cowgirl

Cowgirl Pride.
Reaction score
Well our dear Justin Trudeau only qualifications in live are .............. born with a golden spoon , ex unemployed drama teacher and maybe a famous father < not sure if its Pierre or Fidel > .:What?::ROFL:
Oh no question, but one doesn't negate the other unfortunately lol

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
Yah unfortunately we get the fallout from the Orange Baboon and have to put up with Trudy as well.

We're DOOMED.

Buck fever

Reaction score
When Trump arrived in hell, the devil said "Gee Mr Trump ,you are on our list, but there's just one problem. There is no room for you , someone will have to leave to make room. We will let you decide who leaves."
Trump said "Great! I am a good decider!"
So the devil opened the first door, and there was Obama ,diving repeatedly in a steaming hot pool.
The devil said "He will dive for eternity, and wont quite ever reach what he is diving for."
Trump said "I have a bit of asthma, so I couldn't do that.
"OK" said the devil, then closed that door, and opened the next one, where Hillary Clinton was breaking a big pile of rocks with a sledge hammer.
"She will be breaking rocks for eternity"said the devil.
Trump said "I have a bad shoulder, so I couldn't do that."
"OK " said the devil, closed the door ,and opened the third door, where Bill Clinton was strapped naked in a bed, with Monica Lewinski on top, doing what she dose best.
Trump said, enthusiastically "I like this one! I could do that forever! I pick this one!
The devil said "OK Monica .You are free to leave."

Top Bottom