Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Outta the smokehouse this weekend...

Thread starter #1

Smokercraft

396653C4-DA39-4F61-A8F8-594EDA314DE6.jpeg
Smoked pickled eggs. I made some of these a few weeks ago. I couldn’t believe how tasty they where. So for the third weekend in a row I made another batch. So tasty so easy.
And while the smoker is going and cheese is on sale I figured I might as well restock the smoked cheese department!! Now to let it sit 4-6 weeks without touching it!!

Thread starter #4

Smokercraft

What did you end up getting for a smoker?
Still just rocking the Big Cheif smoker.......this is the year for a new smoke house. Bought a new house on some property so I now have the space to pour a slab a get a real smoke house going.
I want something like BB’s crossed with ironnoggin’s with a twist of my own touch!

moosen gram

Resident Hunter
Still just rocking the Big Cheif smoker.......this is the year for a new smoke house. Bought a new house on some property so I now have the space to pour a slab a get a real smoke house going.
I want something like BB’s crossed with ironnoggin’s with a twist of my own touch!
Sounds good...can't wait to see it....:GOOD LUCK:

Top Bottom