Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

P.A.L. AND R.P.A.L. COURSES

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

N

NAHMINT

Hey BUCK FEVER,
I don't disagree very often here, but I DO disagree with part of your post.... the

''corp$$$$$servatives ...ARE... the closest Thing we have as ''friends'' in OTTAWA !
After seeing some of the shooters at 3 ranges on the central island,. I would like to see the P.A.L. toughened up......Just knowing which end the projectile (s) come out of is NOT ENOUGH....
RESTRICTED..... you are ALWAYS LEARNING....
I DO agree that the ability to challenge ''SHOULD'' have been left as it was...... the required ''score'' for the challenge was pretty high!.........I would like to see the ''passing'' score after taking
PAL and RESTRICTED raised to the same level that the ''challenge '' score was.

not everyone was fortunate enough to have had family or older friends show the ''new'' one the ropes..........
but HEY, that's just my opinion :Yee Ha:NAHMINT

Buck fever

Reaction score
So go tell your Corp$eravive friends to hound Scheer, to admit that was a screw up, and promise to change it if elected. That is one way to change it. I have been hounding my NDP friends the same way, and hope Fiberal gun owners do the same. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Foxton Gundogs

END of TRAIL Admin./,Cedar BC
Reaction score
OK thanks sorry I didn't check back that far, got a couple of people interested. Thanks again

Top Bottom