Welcome to True North Outdoor Hunting Forum - British Columbia and Beyond

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

PIC OF THE DAY.

Cedar Cowgirl

Cowgirl Pride.
how can ANYONE not like Pres.Trump's work.....unless of course you are trying to enter the States illegally,are a democrate/liberal or just in love with ALLAH :No need to say more
Jeez Glenn you can't be serious. I have no desire to enter the US either legally or illegally while he is president and I'm not a Muslim. What's not to like let me count the ways.
He's a bigot, he is a misogynist who hates women unless he is using them. He has lied to the public over 5000 fact checked times. He fires or slanders anyone who he does not agree with him. He spends all his time golfing or watching TV instead of doing his job. He has cheated the us out of income tax for years. he surrounds himself with criminals. Worst of all he will not listen to his own security, military and law enforcement and sides with the some of the most evil dictators in the world. 10 years ago he would have been taken out and tarred and feathered by the American People. Oh and now he has acted like a little kid who didn't get the cookie he wanted and is trying to circumvent the Congress and his own party by declaring this stupid fabricated state of emergency Now tell mw what has he done to like. Facts Glenn, facts.

Chainsaw33

Jeez Glenn you can't be serious. I have no desire to enter the US either legally or illegally while he is president and I'm not a Muslim. What's not to like let me count the ways.
He's a bigot, he is a misogynist who hates women unless he is using them. He has lied to the public over 5000 fact checked times. He fires or slanders anyone who he does not agree with him. He spends all his time golfing or watching TV instead of doing his job. He has cheated the us out of income tax for years. he surrounds himself with criminals. Worst of all he will not listen to his own security, military and law enforcement and sides with the some of the most evil dictators in the world. 10 years ago he would have been taken out and tarred and feathered by the American People. Oh and now he has acted like a little kid who didn't get the cookie he wanted and is trying to circumvent the Congress and his own party by declaring this stupid fabricated state of emergency Now tell mw what has he done to like. Facts Glenn, facts.[/QUOT
Sounds a lot like our PM didn't you think !

Cedar Cowgirl

Cowgirl Pride.
So, we can agree to see things differently but still be ...friends:Hi:.......
regardless, you are still a cool lady:Here's To Ya:
glenn
Of course we can be friends but honestly I told you guys what's not to like imho how about you tell me what he has done that is worth liking about him. And btw just because we have an idiot running our country is no argument for why the one running their's isn't as big or bigger idiot

Of course we can be friends but honestly I told you guys what's not to like imho how about you tell me what he has done that is worth liking about him. And btw just because we have an idiot running our country is no argument for why the one running their's isn't as big or bigger idiot

OK, I'll bite. Off the top of my head...........

-Trump was elected because many people were fed up with the status quo in politics and felt a shake up was needed....he's certainly done that very well.
-When Syria dropped poison gas on its own people killing women and babies, he was the only leader with balls enough to punish the regime and retaliate with air strikes.
-Trump was the first world leader to stand up to North Koreas nuclear threat and meet with their leader. The nuclear threat has been drastically reduced.
-Trump stood up to Iranian Nuclear threats, dropped out of the nuclear accord and imposed more sanctions on this obvious world threat.
-The US economy under Trump is in better shape now than it has been for the last 30'years.
-He has steadfastly put American interests first, unlike our PM who pisses away billions on importing future
Liberal voters (think Syrian refugees) into this country instead of looking after its own citizens, seniors, veterans etc. first.
-He identified and outed the lame duck organization known as the UN and exposed them for the toothless, expensive waste of time, energy and money that it truly is.

Just to name a few.

There is no doubt Trump is a horribly flawed human being, but name one world leader past or present who hasn't, to some degree, been. Welcome to the reality of the way the world works and the human condition......such as it is.............I'll take Trump over Pierres idiot son anyday.

I really do understand why you feel about the way you do about him though and know you are justified in thiose beliefs. I have the same seething hatred for our current NDP/Green consortium of morons which blinds me to the possibility of acknowledging anything positive those idiots may or may not do.

Sorry for the derail and I hope you don't think less of me.:Maybe::harumph::Lips Are Sealed:

Big Lew

This IS My Life
Most humans are weird and hypocrites!
So many lie, cheat, and steal, thinking it's okay if they don't get caught, and yet
they expect those of us put in leadership roles such as police, clergy, presidents,
prime ministers, etc to somehow be above that and to lead by example. We are
horrified and indifferent at the same time, often electing some of the worse examples
of bad and anti-social behaviour into the highest positions. Yes, humans are weird
and hypocrites.

...Now tell mw what has he done to like. Facts Glenn, facts.
I probably should just run away, but it seems I simply can't help myself sometimes - SOMETIMES?? :ROFL:

From the article linked above:

1. Trump kept his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, something his three immediate predecessors also promised yet failed to do.
    2. He promised to “crush and destroy ISIS,”and two years later he is on the verge of eliminating the Islamic State’s physical caliphate.
    3. He promised to impose a travel ban on countries that he saw as posing a terrorist threat, and after several false starts the final version of his ban was upheld by the Supreme Court.
    4. He promised to punish Syria if it used chemical weapons on its people, and, unlike his immediate predecessor, he followed through — not once but twice.
    5. Trump pledged to nominate Supreme Court justices “in the mold of Justice [Antonin] Scalia,” and now Neil M. Gorsuch and Brett M. Kavanaugh sit on the high court.
    6. Trump also pledged to fill the federal appellate courts with young, conservative judges, and so far the Senate has confirmed 29 — more than any recent president at this point in his administration.
    7. Trump vowed to pass historic tax reforms and signed the first major overhaul of the tax code in three decades.
    8. He vowed an unprecedented regulatory rollback, with a strict policy to eliminate two existing regulations for every new regulation. In his first year, he achieved $8.1 billion in lifetime regulatory savings and is on track to achieve an additional $9.8 billion this year.
    9. During the campaign, he told African American voters, “What do you have to lose? . . . I will straighten it out. I’ll bring jobs back. We’ll bring spirit back.” On his watch, African American unemployment reached the lowest level ever recorded, and
    10. his tax reform included a little-noticed provision creating “Opportunity Zones” to try to revitalize struggling towns and inner-city communities.
    11. Trump promised to cancel President Barack Obama’s Clean Power Plan,
    12. withdraw from the Paris climate accord,
    13. approve the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, and
    14. open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil exploration. He fulfilled all of those pledges.
    15. On trade, he kept his promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and
    16. impose tariffs on steel and aluminum.
    17. He also committed to renegotiating NAFTA and
    18. the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement — and
    19. recently signed new deals with Mexico, Canada and South Korea.
    20. He committed to imposing tariffs on China to force it to open its markets and stop its theft of intellectual property — and is following through on that pledge. Whatever one thinks of Trump’s trade policies, he is doing exactly what he said.
    21. The president pledged historic increases in defense spending, and delivered.
    22. He pledged to bring back manufacturing jobs, and manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest pace in more than two decades.
    23. He pledged to sign “Right to Try” legislation to give dying Americans access to experimental treatments, and did.
    24. He pledged to take on the opioid epidemic and will soon sign a sweeping bipartisan opioids package into law.

Where Trump has failed to keep promises, such as building the wall or repealing Obamacare, it has not been for a lack of trying. Only in a few rare instances has he backtracked on a campaign pledge — such as when he admitted that he was wrong to promise a complete withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan and reversed course. I’m glad he did.

But whether one agrees or disagrees is not the point. When Trump says he will do something, you can take it to the bank. Yes, he takes liberties with the truth. But unlike his predecessor, he did not pass his signature legislative achievement on the basis of a lie (“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it ”) — which is clearly worse than falsely bragging that your tax cut is the biggest ever. The fact is, in his first two years, Trump has compiled a remarkable record of presidential promise – keeping.”

Do I actually "like" all of that? Unlikely. However it appears he has accomplished much of what he said he would.

Funny, I posted the same article on Facebook.
Almost 100% of the Canadians who responded did so in NEGATIVE manner.
Almost 100% of the Americans who responded did so in a POSITIVE manner.
Go Figure... :Maybe:

Going to have to run one on Pierre's Idiot Child to see if that correlates with the responses from this one...

And with that...

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./,Cedar BC
OK I have no problem with you guys discussing this but lets keep it in the political forum. TIYCG. Not about to ban discussion like some other forums just keep it in the right place and keep it respectful between yourselves(I don't give 2 $hits whether you respect Trump, Trudy or Whoregone and co) just play nice with each other, which you are doing. Thanks for getting this one back on track Matt
:Hi:

Top Bottom